ClinicMaster International Jobs 2022 – 3 Fresher Technical Support Officers
Job Title: 3 Technical Support Officers – ClinicMaster International Jobs 2022
Organization: MTN Uganda
Duty Station: ClinicMaster International
Reporting to: Manager (Brand)
ClinicMaster International Profile:
ClinicMaster INTERNATIONAL is a systems integration and software development company responsible for the development and support of ClinicMaster Software. It is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company.
ClinicMaster is an integrated health information management and medical billing system that automates transactions in the hospital or clinic on a patients’ visit basis and daily procedures.
ClinicMaster is used by over 180 hospitals and Clinics in Uganda, Kenya, South Sudan, Rwanda and Zambia.
We are hiring talented Technical Support professionals to join our team. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, ClinicMaster INTERNATIONAL is a great place to grow your career.
We are seeking friendly, hard-working technical support officers, to join our growing team. In this position, you will respond to inquiries in either the customer service or technical support space on the telephone, email, and/or instant messaging, and attending to field activities. You should be ambitious, results-driven, and goal-oriented.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Comply with all internal support processes, tools and departmental standards.
- Fully understand the ClinicMaster Software’s functionality in order to be able to offer support to our Clients and also contribute to the improvement of the product.
- Installation of new sites and training of the users on the software. This entails proper preparation and providing the necessary documentations for example manuals to the trainees.
- Act as the initial point of contact for all system related concerns from clients and logging the presented issues and making sure solutions are attained in due time. This also involves managing incoming and outgoing calls as well as Emails in the organization.
- Complete detailed reports listing requests for technical assistance, steps taken to resolve them, and the specific dates/individuals involved.
- Timely reporting and proper documentation of all tasks being carried out.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades.
- Part of the product testing and review team which calls for mandatory attendance of all meetings in the same regard.
- Required to be reachable 24/7 by the client through internally approved support channels in response to any emergency (An issue that renders ClinicMaster not usable at the client’s premises)
- Any other duty as assigned by Management.
Required Technical Skills
- Problem Solving, Presentation skills, Process Improvement, Software Maintenance, Software Testing, database maintenance and trouble shooting.
- Good customer relations, good communications skills, Persuasive Speaking skills, good documentation skills, taking responsibility for one’s actions good analytical and problem-solving skills, good interpersonal.
- Should possess a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any technical related field.
- Previous background in product support is highly desirable.
- A minimum of one year work experience.
How To Apply for ClinicMaster International Jobs 2022
Candidates that know that they meet the above criteria and have what it takes to excel in the above position, please send their CVs, which should include details of email address, present position, Certificate/testimonials and address of three (3) Referees plus telephone contact to the stipulated email address (Email your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org copy in email@example.com. Address it to;
The Human Resource Manager
PLOT 83, Bukoto Street
P.O. Box 37536, Kampala, Uganda
- ClinicMaster INTERNATIONAL is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge a recruitment fee or any other fees at any stage of the recruitment process.
- This position will have an annual renewable contract
- Candidates should be under 30 years of age.
- Make sure that your application letter, CV and certificates are attached as one document
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Closing Date: 30th June 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.