Pathfinder International Jobs 2022 – Program Coordinator
Job Title: Program Coordinator – Pathfinder International Jobs 2022
Organization: Pathfinder International
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Pathfinder International Profile:
Pathfinder International is driven by the conviction that all people, regardless of where they live, have the right to decide whether and when to have children, to exist free from fear and stigma, and to lead the lives they choose. Since 1957, we have partnered with local governments, communities, and health systems in developing countries to remove barriers to critical sexual and reproductive health services. Together, we expand access to contraception, promote healthy pregnancies, save women’s lives, and stop the spread of new HIV infections, wherever the need is most urgent. Our work ensures millions of women, men, and young people are able to choose their own paths forward.
Provide administrative, coordination, and technical support to Pathfinder International country programs; ongoing support in administration, tracking, reporting, data management, and results-oriented project management to the project teams. Supports project and portfolio management, ensuring effective programmatic and technical support systems are utilized. Builds programmatic call schedules, tracks deliverable dates, tracks agreed-upon next steps and documents project management decisions, reviews deliverables, for proper presentation of materials and results, tracks deadlines, and advises project managers on ensuring all donor deliverables are met and project workplans are on track. Supports hiring of consultants, organizing meetings, and arranging travels as needed.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provides global project management support. Functions as a key resource to the portfolio/regional team to ensure his/her portfolio of projects is managed in an effective and efficient manner. Works with project teams to prepare manuals, documents, reports, presentations and other tools, and reviews and updates the materials. Helps staff source reference materials.
- Participates on cross-functional project teams. Provides advice and support to meet key internal and external deadlines and support country teams in their success at the project level.
- Manages filing, storage, and tracking of hardcopy and electronic content and support templates and ensures availability of current information on related subjects. Proactively works to improve record keeping in a complex portfolio of projects with a high volume of programmatic and technical information.
- Supports staff with developing and formatting project reports and presentations. Assists staff in review and analysis of data, helping to prepare internal and external project reports.
- Coordinates all planning, bookings, and logistics for activities and events, including the agenda, calendar, materials, registration with the participants, and travel, both domestic and international, including lodging, transportation, and meeting accommodations.
- Manages incoming and outgoing calls and electronic communications for the program or project.
- Sets up and maintains files and forms in compliance with legal guidelines. Processes invoices for the functional area for submission to Finance for payment. Participates in donor compliance audits to ensure internal policies and processes are followed for donor rules and regulations.
- Diploma from a secondary education school.
- Professional language skills in English
- 3 years working in health development sector assisting non-government organization (NGO) or public-sector programs
- Bachelor’s degree, or a combination of education and experience that yields the minimally required key competencies. (preferred)
- Experience living and/or working in a developing or low-income development setting. (preferred)
- Travel required (10% or less)
- Uses cellular and office phone, laptop or desktop computer
- May process new hires for the program or project, coordinate and participate in new hire orientation, and complete payroll documentation processing for new hires.
- May serve as the program/project or functional area’s first point-of-contact for internal and external stakeholders.
How To Apply for Pathfinder International Jobs 2022
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.