Goodman International Jobs 2022 – Fresher Accountant
Job Title: Accountant – Goodman International Jobs 2022
Organization: Goodman International
Job Location: Mbarara Branch, Uganda
Goodman International Profile:
Goodman International is a Pharmaceutical Company based in Kampala – Uganda, dealing in Importation and Distribution of Human and Veterinary Medicines, Nutrition products. An Agent & Local Technical Representative (LTR) for several Manufacturers from Europe and Middle East is looking for Honest & Trustworthy, Smart, and Qualified Candidates to join the Company.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Should be able to reconcile Bank statements every month by 3rd of the month
- Daily organizing / Verifying cash/ cheques for Banking.
- Management of Petty cash.
- Daily posting in Tally – Petty cash payment vouchers.
- Writing Cheques and filing payment vouchers.
- Daily posting of Local purchases and monthly payment list of local creditors by 10th day of the month.
- Preparation of monthly Payroll and Sales / Collection report.
- Daily posting of Cheque payment vouchers in Tally for Company Banks.
- Monitoring Accounts Department stationary usage and update on re-order levels.
- Follow up on utility bills (telephone, inter-net, electricity and water) and ensure they are paid in time.
- Follow up with Telesales/ Account receivable staff on monthly collection accounts and collection target.
- Monthly reconciliation of customers’ accounts.
- Making a monthly Sales & Stock (S & S) Report by 2nd of every month.
- Compute Debtors List and submit every 2nd of the month.
- Filing and any other duties as may be allocated to you from time to time.
- Professional Qualification at least, ACCA Level II or C.P.A II or Equivalent
- Academic Qualifications should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/ Business Administration.
- Experience of at least 2 years in a busy Commercial Organization.
- Working knowledge of Computerized Accounting package and MS Office Packages (MS Excel, Word and Power point.).
- Conversant with Taxation and Statutory Deductions (P.A.Y.E, VAT & NSSF)
- Able to work independently and produces financial statements for management decision making.
- Able to pay attention to details-accuracy in reports is of paramount importance.
- Should be based in Mbarara Town.
How To Apply for Goodman International Jobs 2022
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should send applications to;
The Human Resource Manager
Goodman International Ltd
P.O. Box 21311, Kampala – Uganda
Hala Plaza Plot no 24B Nakasero Road.
All suitable candidates are encouraged to apply by emailing us;
- Cover letter
- Copy of your recent Passport size photo
Deadline: 30th June 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.