ILF Uganda Jobs 2022 – Fresher Hub Stock Controller
Job Title: Hub Stock Controller – ILF Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: International Lifeline Fund Uganda
Duty Station: Kiryandongo and Arua, Uganda
Reports to: Marketing Assistant
Duration: 5 Months with the possibility of extension
International Lifeline Fund Uganda Profile
International Lifeline Fund is a non-profit international humanitarian organization with its head office in Washington D.C and a local presence in Sub-Saharan Africa, Our team works with local partners and communities to improve the quality of life of the underprivileged by exponentially expanding access to clean water and energy solutions. We strive for a world in which no one suffers from a lack of access to clean water and energy. Lifeline works in two sectors: Energy and Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) in both the development and humanitarian contexts.
International Lifeline Fund (Lifeline) is seeking to recruit Hub Stock Controller who will be responsible for the day today management of store, Record keeping and stock management and accountability plus attending to the customer queries at the Hub.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Market the product to all walk-in customers and educate them about the product benefits
- Make sales to walk-in customers
- Attend to customer’s queries and resolve/escalate customer challenges in a timely manner.
- Manage the store and all the stock to ensure zero loss
- Keep track of stock movement at the hub by taking daily stock count and clear records
- Providing daily, weekly and monthly stock report to the marketing officer
- Give proper Accountability for all sales made from the hub/store.
- Minimum of a Diploma in Business Administration or related field
- Passion for the job; bringing energy efficient cooking technologies to millions of Ugandans
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in stock controls reporting/management
- Book/record keeping experience
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity
- Presentable and recommendable in his/her community
- Must be a quick learner and self-motivated person
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build strong and lasting business relationships
- 2 Refs (contacts, name & address)
- 1 Next of kin (Contacts, Name & Address)
- Location of choice (Kiryandongo or Arua)
How To Apply for ILF Uganda Jobs 2022
Please send a copy of your cover letter and resume via the link Click Here
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
‘’Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply’’
NB: Any kind of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification.
Deadline: 11th July 2022 by the end of the business day
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.