World Vision Uganda Jobs 2022 – Fresher Project Coordinator (LEGO Foundation Playful Parenting Project)
Job Title: Project Coordinator (LEGO Foundation Playful Parenting Project) – World Vision Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: World Vision International
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Grants Management Specialist
World Vision International Profile:
World Vision Uganda is a Christian Relief, Development and Advocacy Non-Government Organization dedicated to working with children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice. We currently work in over 41 districts in Uganda. World Vision is committed to the protection of children and we will not employ people whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible. “Our Vision for every child, Life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every Heart, the will to make it so.”
Roles and responsibilities:
- Coordinate the Playful Parenting for a Brighter Childhood (PPFABC) Project partners and ensure harmonization of project implementation.
- Ensure that the project interventions are in line with the project design.
- Ensure timely implementation of the PPFABC project activities within the acceptable ratios.
- Ensure quality timely implementation of project activities within acceptable and allowable limits.
- Manage the PPFABC project budget and submit timely financial reports
- Initiate and participate in education district and cluster Advocacy initiatives
Capacity building and training
- Mobilization of CCTs, SMCs, CVAs and CMCs and conducting trainings to build capacities in playful parenting.
- Provide mentoring and coaching to education program officers, field officers, Caregivers, teachers and coordinate local level capacity and local linkages to enrolment and retention.
- Identify technical experts to train project partners and stakeholders.
- Liaise with the TPM the Health and Nutrition TL and the Education TL on staff capacity building.
Engagement and networking
- Identify and build strategic linkages, relations, collaborations and networks with partners and other stakeholders in implementation at the District level.
- Participate in all meetings involving quality education partners, the district and other partners
- Identify opportunities that present through networks and relationships with other institutions and organizations and NGOs working in the areas of improving ECD.
- Support local level staff to facilitate local level advocacy.
- Effectively document all information related to project successes and best practices and sharing it in education magazines and special newspaper publications.
- Create a bank of pictures, videos, aired radio programs and most significant change stories on the project in the project areas
- Responsible for capturing project data on enrolment, retention and transition.
- Support the project output & outcome monitoring process in liaison with the DME officer
Project management and coordination
- Supervise, guide and provide technical support to partners and staff on the project
- Manage and coordinate education project activity implementation.
- Carry out field based review meetings with project staff and local facilitators.
- Participate in developing project based on the detailed implementation plan, and project design processes
- Track financial management and budgets allocated for the project activities
- Produce timely, accurate, compliant and quality reports to the direct supervisors.
- Support processes of project baselines and evaluation of the project.
Qualifications for World Vision Uganda Jobs 2022
- The ideal applicant must hold relevant qualifications, skills and experience
How To Apply for World Vision Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 30th June 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.