Divine Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2022 – Fresher Credit Officers
Job Title: Credit Officers – Divine Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Divine Microfinance Ltd
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Divine Microfinance Ltd Profile:
Divine Microfinance Ltd is one of the leading providers of small to large-scale financial services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients interested in taking out a loan and providing them with the necessary information to start the loan application process.
- Collecting the needed financial documentation and assessing the clients’ creditworthiness.
- Calculating and analyzing the risk ratios of clients based on their credit score and financial history.
- Approving or denying loan requests, and communicating your decision to both clients and management.
- Setting up payment plans for clients explaining monthly installment amounts, interest rates, and other costs.
- Maintaining records of loan applications by using loan management software.
- Managing loan renewals by organizing follow-up meetings with clients.
- Monitoring the progress of the loan application process and relaying any hindrances to clients.
- Ensuring that loan applications are in line with the company’s financial policies, as well as state laws and regulations.
- The ideal applicant must hold a degree in any business-related course or education, experience in credit management is an added advantage.
How To Apply for Divine Microfinance Uganda Jobs 2022
All suitably qualified and Interested applicants Drop/email your applications at: Divine Microfinance Ltd, Hoima Road, Nansana Yesu Amala. P.O.Box 31151 Clock Tower
Deadline: 11th July 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.