ALIGHT Uganda Jobs 2022 – O’Level Driver (Sports Development Project)
Job Title: Driver (Sports Development Project) – ALIGHT Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: ALIGHT Uganda
Duty Station: Nakivale, Uganda
Alight Uganda Profile
ALIGHT, formerly the American Refugee Committee (ARC), is an international nonprofit, nonsectarian organization that has provided humanitarian assistance and training to millions of beneficiaries over the last 40 years. In 2011, Alight helped nearly 2.5 million people get essential services to regain their health and take back control of their lives. Alight works with its partners and constituencies to provide opportunities and expertise to communities of refugees and internally displaced persons in seven countries in Africa, Asia and Europe, including Iraq, Kosovo, and in the Darfur region of Sudan and is currently providing for emergency relief and recovery in Haiti. Alight provides shelter, clean water and sanitation, health care, skills training, microcredit education, protection to help survivors of war and natural disasters to rebuild their lives with dignity, health care, security and self-sufficiency.
Hello Hello! Alight is recruiting Driver for our program in Uganda to be based at Nakivale Office You’re interested in joining us? Welcome, we’re happy you’re here!
If you join us, you will find…
A team with deep experience in co-designing solutions that create new value around the world. We know we need to always be better, and we believe in the power and abundance of everyday people, everywhere, to change the world with us.
A culture of radical accountability to our customers –as we help build a meaningful life for and with the displaced, we ask them what they want and then deliver on it.
Reporting to the Operations Officer, the Driver will be responsible for driving and maintaining ALIGHT vehicles within and outside Nakivale Office as per technical guidance and specifications established by the organization.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drive assigned vehicle in safe manner and on movement schedules as directed by your supervisor.
- Drive organizational vehicles in strict adherence to the laws governing road safety for other motorists, cyclists, pedestrians and passengers.
- Maintain assigned vehicle in good working condition through daily routine checks on battery, water, oil, lighting, etc.
- Keeps assigned vehicle full of fuel, oil, water and other lubricants, and account to your supervisor for onward reporting.
- Keep and maintain motor vehicle Log Book.
- Wash, clean and make the vehicle tidy for use.
- Make weekly, or where necessary instant, reports to your supervisor regarding mechanical status of the allocated vehicle.
- Assist in identifying and carrying out minor motor vehicle repairs.
- Keep charge of the motor vehicle accessories kept in the allocated vehicle.
- Assist program staff in program activities whenever necessary.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- A minimum of Ordinary Level Education.
- Certificate in Defensive Driving
- Must hold a valid driving license with classes B, CM, DL and CH with at least with 5 years driving experience.
- Experience in working with multi-cultural environments.
How To Apply for ALIGHT Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should apply through the link below.
Deadline: 12th July 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.