Heritage International School Jobs 2022 – Fresher Baker
Job Title: Baker – Heritage International School Jobs 2022
Organization: Heritage International School
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Campus Development
Heritage International School Profile:
Heritage International School is an all-age Christian international school located in the suburbs of Kampala, Uganda. It opened in 1994 to support children of ex-pat missionaries but has since expanded to welcome those of all faiths and none, whilst still remaining true to its core Christian values. We have over 40 nationalities represented and are currently moving towards our full capacity of 550 students.
Heritage International School offers fresh, delicious and nutritious meals that are well-balanced and cater for dietary requirements for our patrons. We are looking for a Baker to join our kitchen team.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Baking, participation as part of a team in the development of an international menu
- Being willing to learn how to prepare international meals
- Ensuring all steps in the daily meal preparations are complete, from food prep, and serving, to final kitchen clean-up.
The successful candidate should:
- be experienced in baking
- be knowledgeable in food preparation
- be able to follow kitchen and food safety guidelines, read recipes
- have a good understanding of measuring & mixing ingredients to create baked goods.
How To Apply for Heritage International School Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.