Schlumberger Uganda Jobs 2022 – No Experience Recruiting & Staffing Coordinator Intern
Job Title: Recruiting & Staffing Coordinator Intern – Schlumberger Uganda Jobs 2022
Duty Station: Uganda
Schlumberger Limited is an oilfield services company. Schlumberger employees represent more than 140 nationalities working in more than 120 countries. Schlumberger has four principal executive offices located in Paris, Houston, London, and The Hague.
The Recruiting & Staffing Coordinator is responsible for providing support in the areas of employment, recruiting and staffing, and for assisting with searching, interviewing, and offering and placing quality candidates.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Coordinate the hiring process for new recruits, including pre-employment screening, travel, relocation, effective start date, security clearances, and visa coordination.
- Coordinate career fairs and university visits.
- Act as a first point of contact for new recruits. Support candidates through the interview process and keep them informed along the way.
- Screen, evaluate and conduct reference checks on candidates; maintain requisition and advertising databases.
- Keep up-to-date on recruiting requirements, standards and processes for each of the business groups, Product Lines and functions.
- Support the staffing of new businesses and cross-Product Line initiatives.
- Maintain new employee files and Human Resources records. Update and maintain the applicant tracking system and recruiting files to support future activity.
- Organize the logistics for all assessment sessions.
- Assist with the coaching and development of new team members.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with the Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines and relevant legislation.
- Management of Interns
- Ugandan National.
- Must have minimum bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office products
- Can work in a high-pressure environment, learn quickly, and adapts to new problems and situations.
- Must be a team player, able to get along with individuals from other groups in the organization, and a good communicator.
- Good English written and verbal communication skills essential.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Honesty and high ethics, determination, active listening, confidence and focused.
- Available to start as soon as possible.
How To Apply for Schlumberger Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.