Deloitte Uganda Jobs 2022 – No Experience Business Analyst
Job Title: Business Analyst – Deloitte Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Deloitte Uganda
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Deloitte Uganda Profile:
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 345,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com
Ensure that all assignments are carried out to the highest standards in order to provide outstanding value to clients and the Firm. To provide support to engagement teams by ensuring efficient & effective data collection for utilization on engagements per agreed client and Firm standards.
You will be supporting high-performing teams to make an impact that matters to deliver exceptional client service.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all assignments are carried out to the highest standards in order to provide outstanding value to clients and the Firm.
- Provide support to engagement teams by ensuring efficient & effective data collection for utilization on engagements per agreed client and Firm standards.
- Seek to understand how to identify prospective sales opportunities and contribute to preparation of proposals for new work.
- Assist in conducting research for engagements/ projects as delegated and provide meaningful analysis/ output for review.
- Gather information through networking and research to understand broader offerings of Deloitte and awareness of opportunities for cross-selling.
- Research innovation and trends related to business, industry and economy as directed by team for use in enhancement of service offerings.
- Raise ideas to address issues arising that may enhance/renew service offerings to client.
- Submit any billing, expense claims and timesheets on time.
- Raise risks and issues to project management for resolution in a timely manner.
- Present an approachable and professional style while engaging and communicating with others in an effort to build lasting relationships across client and team.
- Collect, assimilate and analyze relevant data and use standard processes and tools to help surface and support solutions.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- A Bachelor’s degree with at least an Upper Second class honor’s from recognized university;
- A minimum of 16 points at ‘A’ Level or equivalent;
- A first Grade in ‘O’ Level (with at least credit 3 in English and Mathematics) or equivalent;
- At least one year of relevant work experience;
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent; and,
- Be a Ugandan Citizen.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications including Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel;
- Good research skill and report writing skills;
- Good financial knowledge and sound business acumen;
- Analytical skills;
- Focus on quality and risk;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Effective interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- Strong client delivery focus;
- Adaptable, managing change and ambiguity with ease; and,
- Sound problem solving ability.
How To Apply for Deloitte Uganda Jobs 2022
If you meet the above requirements, please visit our website and apply online:
Deadline: 13th July 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.