Litarm Consults Uganda Jobs 2022 – Fresher HR and Administrator Graduate Trainee
Job Title: HR and Administrator Graduate Trainee – Litarm Consults Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Litarm Consults Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: HR & Admin Manager
Litarm Consults Ltd Profile:
Litarm Consults Ltd is a consulting firm specializing in advisory and management services. We provide focused personnel devoted to meet our clients’ needs through unified blends of skills relevant for each assignment given to us.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a highly motivated HR and Admin Graduate Trainee with a passion for improving the lives of smallholder farmers and for building fun and high performing workplaces. The HR and Admin Graduate Trainee is responsible for recruitment, onboarding, and office administration.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Talent Recruitment and Onboarding
- Post job vacancies on appropriate venues.
- Source applications from external recruiters, university contacts, and employee referrals.
- Receive and compile applications received.
- Compile and manage the company candidate database.
- Prepare the candidate summary of applications received.
- Support in Preparing, conducting interviews, based on the company recruitment plan.
- Follow up and collect interview evaluation from interviewers.
- Conduct reference calls and share feedback with the hiring manager.
- Collecting LC 1 letters, National ID copies, and other relevant documents from the District Sales Interns/Representatives.
- Organizing office events such as meetings, workshops, retreats, and trainings
- Organizing transport / logistics and managing admin requests for leadership team and visitors, as needed.
Other responsibilities as assigned by the HR and Admin Manager
- Our client is seeking a candidate who has the following characteristics:
- Passionate about positively impacting smallholder farmers and customers in rural areas
- University degree with at least 1 year of work experience (e.g., human resources, administration)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently with limited follow-up
- Strong time management and organizational skills – ability to prioritize
- Detail-oriented, with a highly developed sense of reliability
- High level of integrity and accountability
- Adaptive and flexible; ability to learn quickly
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word) and Google Drive
How To Apply for Litarm Consults Uganda Jobs 2022
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined above are encouraged to apply under the job vacancy “HR and Administration Graduate Trainee”
Note: Send ONLY your CV and Application Letter merged into one PDF
Closing Date: Monday 18th July 2022 at 5:00 pm
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.