Total Uganda Jobs 2022 – Fresher Legal Graduate Trainee
Job Title: Legal Graduate Trainee – Total Uganda Jobs 2022
Duty Station: Uganda
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, cleaner, more reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
Provide support to the Legal department.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Preparing affidavits, legal correspondence and other documents for attorneys.
- Organizing and maintaining documents in a paper or electronic filing system.
- Meeting with clients, attorneys, and other professionals to talk about case details.
- Filing pleadings with court clerk.
- Gathering and analyzing statutes, decisions, and legal articles, codes, documents and other data.
- Keeping law library up-to-date by monitoring legal volumes.
- Bachelor of Laws, A post-graduate diploma in Legal Practice (Dip. Law) with an understanding of Uganda’s legal and regulatory framework for the oil and gas industry.
- Maximum 2 years post-graduation experience
How To Apply for Total Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates can submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.