Kyosk Digital Services Jobs 2022 – Fresher Dispatch Associate
Job Title: Dispatch Associate – Kyosk Digital Services Jobs 2022
Organization: Kyosk Digital Services
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Kyosk Digital Services Profile:
Kyosk is a tech-led company that connects informal retailers and other similar outlets directly to fast-moving consumer goods companies (FMCGs) by communicating demand from retail outlets directly to FMCGs and their distributors and managing the delivery of the goods to the retailers. Our digital-first platform ensures that retail outlets get access to stock at competitive prices and have them delivered directly to them. FMCGs find the traditional distribution chain to be inadequate as well, making it expensive for them to serve kiosk-type retail outlets, leading to high incidences of product stock-outs and lost sales opportunities. By providing FMCGs with good data visibility, we solve this major problem of theirs. Kyosk also applies technology to bring financial inclusion to millions of informal retailers and consumers across Africa. By developing and leveraging fintech innovations, we constantly improve how we collect and reconcile payments for goods, driving towards 100% digitized payments.
We are looking for a talented person to join our team as a Dispatch Associate. The person will provide full support to the Logistics department. The preferred candidates should be ready to learn and work with smart and caring colleagues who will bring the best out of his/her abilities. As a Dispatch Associate, you will be empowered while being held accountable.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure 100% dispatch of orders/ items
- Adherence to delivery windows set in operations
- 100% deposit of cash after every order delivered
- Enforce use of mobile money as the preferred payment mode on each order delivered
- 100% reconciliation after every delivery run
- Full management of fuel
- Share performance for the day for drivers and with drivers
- Send daily reports to operations team
- Ensure timely delivery of orders
- Monitor and manage drivers
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in procurement or related field
- Must be hands – on proficient in MS office
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Impeccable Integrity.
- Organization, punctuality and good interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven ability to handle challenging workload
- Experience in Advanced Excel is an added advantage
How To Apply for Kyosk Digital Services Jobs 2022
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should apply online at the link below
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.