Kyosk Digital Services Jobs 2022 – Fresher Warehouse Associate
Job Title: Warehouse Associate – Kyosk Digital Services Jobs 2022
Organization: Kyosk Digital Services
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Kyosk Digital Services Profile:
Kyosk is a tech-led company that connects informal retailers and other similar outlets directly to fast-moving consumer goods companies (FMCGs) by communicating demand from retail outlets directly to FMCGs and their distributors and managing the delivery of the goods to the retailers. Our digital-first platform ensures that retail outlets get access to stock at competitive prices and have them delivered directly to them. FMCGs find the traditional distribution chain to be inadequate as well, making it expensive for them to serve kiosk-type retail outlets, leading to high incidences of product stock-outs and lost sales opportunities. By providing FMCGs with good data visibility, we solve this major problem of theirs. Kyosk also applies technology to bring financial inclusion to millions of informal retailers and consumers across Africa. By developing and leveraging fintech innovations, we constantly improve how we collect and reconcile payments for goods, driving towards 100% digitized payments.
We are looking for a talented person to join our team as a Warehouse Associate. The person will provide full support to the Warehouse department. The preferred candidates should be ready to learn and work with smart and caring colleagues who will bring the best out of his/her abilities. As a Warehouse Associate, you will be empowered while being held accountable.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Inventory management – perform cycle counts, complete reconciliations, monitor inventory transactions, continually sort out inventory issues as they arise.
- Update all transactions in the APP (warehouse management system).
- Receive and verify quantity and condition of products coming from suppliers and inter-warehouse transfers.
- Check re-order level of products in the warehouse to ensure we don’t have any stocks outs.
- Ensure that all paperwork is correctly prepared and handed directly to the Supervisor for approval.
- Work closely with the Supervisor on all matters within the warehouse & advise management of unsafe conditions, and provide recommendations for improvement.
- To identify continuous improvement opportunities & actively participate in improvement events.
- Demonstrates flexibility and handles changing workload, stress, the fast-paced environment we work in and the urgent shifts in customer priorities.
- Make sure work area is clean and organized at all times.
- Knowledge of Goods-In process would be desirable.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge of material systems, process controls, warehousing and logistics within FMCG industry.
- Able to challenge and review current processes, creating the strongest levels of efficiency.
- Demonstrable good excel spreadsheet data manipulation skills.
- Basic knowledge of inventory and Logistics.
- Possess knowledge of computer operations, WMS working knowledge.
- Ability to meet deadlines, follow directions, pay attention to details and multi-task.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Supply Chain, Procurement or related field
- Must be hands – on proficient in MS office
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Impeccable Integrity.
- Organization, punctuality and good interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven ability to handle challenging workload
How To Apply for Kyosk Digital Services Jobs 2022
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should apply online at the link below
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.