African Clean Energy Jobs 2022 – Fresher Sales Representatives
Job Title: Sales Representatives – African Clean Energy Jobs 2022
Organization: ACE Energy Solutions Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Wakiso, Uganda
ACE Energy Solutions Uganda Limited Profile
African Clean Energy (ACE) is a B-Corp certified enterprise that produces and distributes the ACE One solar-biomass hybrid energy system. A small-yet-powerful smokeless stove, it will virtually eradicate the catastrophic impact that traditional cooking and heating methods inflict on health, environment, and poverty in developing countries around the world, and provides electricity.
The above-mentioned post requires a diligent, hardworking, and enthusiastic person who will work closely with the Sales Supervisor, Sales Manager, Regional Manager, and fellow team members. He/she should be motivated, ambitious, and flexible in a variety of tasks and functions they will perform:
Roles and responsibilities:
- Identify and research prospects and worksites focusing on current company goals
- Prepare unique, audience-focused presentations on all ACE products and relay key prospects to the Sales Supervisor for follow-up
- Fill all data and hard forms completely, with impeccable integrity
- Follow-up on clients for lead generation, and customer happiness, and teach and encourage clients to use mobile money systems for payments
- Provide preventive maintenance training at the point of sales and on-the-spot maintenance as needed
- Support budget creation and strategic development processes of the sales team
- Collaborate with teams from other locations of ACE to ensure quality production of work
- Ensure the Operating space is always clean and organized and that all ACE assets are secure
- Ensure all visits meet the values of ACE, including being punctual and professionally dressed
- Any other tasks the Sales Supervisor, Sales Manager, Regional Manager, Operations Director, and/or the Regional Director.
- Execute 50 ACE One sales on a monthly basis (Make a minimum of 10 sales per week and Generate 5 worksites per week that translate into the sales)
- 10 briquettes per team per week, and at least retain 10 recurring customers per month per team (Be able to sell 2 bags of briquettes per day team and Have at least 2 recurring customers purchasing briquettes per week)
- Maintain at least an 85% repayment rate on all ACE Ones sold on loan (Maintain good customer relations and interaction to enable payment on time)
- Minimum of a certificate diploma in any business-related field.
- At least 1 year in a busy business environment
How To Apply for African Clean Energy Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates can submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 15th August 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.