Sadja WebSolutions Jobs 2022 – Fresher Web Content Manager
Job Title: Web Content Manager – Sadja WebSolutions Jobs 2022
Organization: Sadja WebSolutions
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Sadja WebSolutions Profile:
We are a growth-focused digital marketing agency supporting a variety of clients from startups to Fortune 500 companies with SEO, PPC, social media marketing, web design, and web analytics. Our agency takes a full-funnel approach to marketing that delivers results for clients.
We embrace remote working and have a fully distributed team in India, Uganda, and China. Your work hours will be required to overlap significantly with Pacific time.
Content Management Specialist to join the Digital Marketing Team within the Sadja WebSolutions organization. The team is responsible for launching, measuring and optimizing global marketing campaigns across digital channels (ads, web, social, email and others).
This role will work closely with the Digital Marketing Channel Managers, Design, IT, writers and content creators. You will be responsible for, but not limited to, creating and launching content on our public facing website.
The ideal candidate has advanced knowledge of HTML & CSS and a passion for content marketing. The individual in this role must be technically proficient, a team player, and detail oriented with a focus on execution.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create, launch and manage website content and related properties
- Support cross-channel marketing efforts through content development across email, blog, and web
- Adhere to the company’s brand and content standards and guidelines
- Implement best practices including content structure, tags, and data cataloging
- Implement web analytics tags and tracking when necessary
- Design and launch forms that link from CMS to the company’s CRM
- Work cross-functionally with business, creative and technical teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information system, software engineering, computer science, mass and communication, web development or web design preferred
- 1 to 3 years of experience with HTML & CSS required
- Experience implementing web analytics packages preferred
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and effectively operate in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Good team player with passion, energy and a sense of humor
How To Apply for Sadja WebSolutions Jobs 2022
If you meet the above requirements, please visit our website and apply online:
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.