LWF Uganda Jobs 2022 – Fresher M&E Officer
Job Title: M&E Officer – LWF Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Lutheran World Federation (LWF) Uganda
Job Location: Adjumani. (Occasionally supporting Palorinya & Lamwo.)
Reports to: Team Leader
Lutheran World Federation (LWF) Uganda Limited Profile:
LWF World Service is the humanitarian and development arm of the Lutheran World Federation. We are a widely recognized, international, faith-based organization working in over 20 countries. We seek to bring people of all backgrounds together in the common quest for justice, peace, and reconciliation in an increasingly complex and fragmented world. Lutheran World Federation (LWF) Uganda is part of the LWF World Service and we are currently supporting Congolese and South-Sudanese refugees living in settlements in the districts of Kamwenge, Adjumani, Moyo, Kyangwali and Lamwo respectively.
Under the guidance of the PMER Manager and Team Leader, the M&E Officer is responsible for assisting the Project Staff in the planning, coordinating, supervising, monitoring and evaluating project activities, results and programs in accordance with LWF and Donor guidelines and procedures.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Data Management & Reporting (50%)
- Review and refine monitoring and Evaluation & reporting tools for all Projects in Rwamwanja Sub Program line with LWF Uganda PMER system and donor requirements.
- Coordinates all aspects of project monitoring and reporting ensuring that data collected is of high quality, harmonized across all projects and is produced on time.
- Aggregate all qualitative and quantitative data from Project Teams into one projects’ status report and submits the same to management within stipulated timeframes including monthly, quarterly, annual as well as feature reports.
- Assist the Project Teams in designing, conducting and coordinating baselines, mid-term evaluations, end-line evaluations, Performance Quality Audits and annual project reviews.
- Provide technical assistance and training on monitoring and data collection to M&E staff and other project staff in the sub program.
- Track data quality based on review of data generated by the M&E teams through activity tracker, debriefs, researches/surveys or Audits to primary sources to ensure that data provided is accurate and authentic.
- Collate reports, articles/Newsletters, case studies, best stories from the implementing teams for compilation into status reports.
- Review all projects’ reports. Guide staff in preparing their progress reports in accordance with approved reporting formats and ensure their timely submission.
- Ensure compliance on M&E standards while gathering data and documentation by all project staff.
- Support and coordinate the processes of tracking the implementation of the Country strategy through participation in the development of Country Annual plans (CAP) and Country Annual Targets (CAT).
Implementation of M&E Activities (40%)
- Ensures that appropriate and harmonized systems are in place to track project implementation indicators, impact measurement and progress related to all projects in the Sub Program as required by the donors.
- Oversee and update M&E activities included in the Work Plan, with particular focus on results, impacts, best practices, lessons learned, emerging issues and setbacks in implementation.
- Based on the annual work plans and in particular the project budgets, design the framework for the physical and process monitoring of project activities.
- Prepare consolidated progress reports for project management, including identification of problems, causes of potential bottlenecks in project implementation, and providing specific recommendations.
- Undertake frequent visits to the field to support implementation of projects M&E and to identify where adaptations might be needed.
- Foster participatory planning and monitoring by training and involving primary stakeholder groups in the M&E of activities with view of developing local M&E capacity.
- Facilitate, act as resource person, and join (if required) any external supervision and evaluation missions.
Monitor the follow up of evaluation recommendations.
- Conduct periodic participatory learning and action activities to ascertain progress, implementation gaps and needs.
Documentation and Sharing of Lessons learned (5%)
- Design and implement a system to identify, analyze, document and disseminate lessons learned.
- Consolidate a culture of lessons learning involving all projects staff and allocate specific responsibilities.
- Ensure that ToRs for consultants recruited by all projects also incorporate mechanisms to capture and share lessons learned through their inputs to the project.
- Identify and participate in additional networks that may also yield lessons that can benefit project implementation.
- Participate in the production of quarterly newsletters for the organization.
Support Partnerships and Visibility (5%)
- Works closely with the PMER Manager, Sub Program Manager and Project Managers to map out project-specific strategic partnerships and engage with different stakeholders
- Attend different learning and sharing events like meetings, radio/TV Programs etc. as appropriate.
- Work with project teams to develop proposals and concepts for fundraising when required.
Minimum Qualifications for LWF Uganda Jobs 2022:
How To Apply for LWF Uganda Jobs 2022
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should apply online at the link below
Deadline: 17th August 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.