Job Title: Document Controller – Q-Sourcing Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Q-Sourcing Servtec
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Q-Sourcing Servtec Profile:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
To keep and archive hard copies of documents as required.
Roles and responsibilities:
- To ensure that all the documents are developed and managed in accordance with the Documentation Management System specifications.
- Responsible, within the Drilling and Wells team for storage and maintenance of approved documentation.
- The job holder will also be responsible for bringing an active support to all concerned members of the Drilling and Wells team in the performance of their document-related duties (review and comment of documents, approval process, etc.), and will be the focal point for all matters related to documentation management and control.
- To participate in the implementation of the Documentation Management system, setting-up and explaining rules and procedures, jointly with the Method Engineer and with the help of concerned people in Headquarters.
- To be informed of Company Specifications (GS’s/GR’s), TEPU and Company procedures, etc. related to Documentation Management and their application to the Project.
- To follow and improve the Documentation Management system.
- To control the conformity of data entered on the Drilling and Wells main databases, using special tools for automatic control (Wellview Audit), commenting on the conformity of documents, and rejecting documents as necessary.
- To provide support (training, daily assistance, advises) in the use of Documentation Management System to the office and rig site team for their document-related duties (review and comment of documents, approval process, etc.) and, as a general manner, to aid the team for all matters related to documentation management activities.
- Ensure documents are shared at key times to facilitate timely project completion.
Education: Bachelor of Arts or Science degree in Business Management, Information Management Systems. Knowledge in QA/QC for data management.
Professional experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in Documentation management. Experience within Drilling organizations in the oil and gas industry is preferred.
- Medium proficiency in the Information, Data & Document Management area. Understanding of Project Technical. Documentation Requirements and Deliverables.
- Working knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (Office 365 – SharePoint). Excellent writing skills, technical documentations, specifications, training materials, presentations, and others.
Advanced user of MS Office suite of software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access), Adobe Acrobat Pro. Working experience with generating Document Control reports/Statistics
How To Apply for Q-Sourcing Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: 5:00 pm, Thursday 18TH August 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.