AAR Healthcare Uganda Jobs 2022 – Ambulance Driver
Job Title: Ambulance Driver – AAR Healthcare Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: AAR Healthcare
Duty Station: Uganda
AAR Healthcare Profile:
AAR Healthcare Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of AAR Healthcare Holdings Limited operating in Uganda as one of the leading medical service providers in the country. As pioneers in the provision of private healthcare in the region, AAR’s success has largely been driven by our people and their commitment to always offer high quality and affordable healthcare – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth.
AAR Healthcare is currently one of the largest providers of outpatient healthcare services in East Africa, with a network of 11 clinics across the country and serving over 200,000 clients annually from across the social divide. At AAR Healthcare, we employ experienced medical and management staff, and use internationally approved disease management protocols and drug formulary supported by the state of the art information technology systems to provide consistent treatment for our clients from anywhere in East Africa.
We are looking for a skilled driver with a good driving record to join our team as an ambulance driver. The responsibilities of the ambulance driver include driving the ambulance safely to emergency locations, transporting emergency personnel, transporting patients, and assisting in moving patients via stretchers to the bus.
To be successful as an ambulance driver, you should have a valid driver’s license and an excellent driving record. Ultimately, a top-notch ambulance driver should thrive under pressure and should possess compassion when helping patients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Inspecting the ambulance before each shift, checking the fuel, oil, transmission fluid, wiper fluid, and coolant, and reporting any needed repairs.
- Checking the first aid and medical supplies inventory levels before each shift and ensuring the ambulance is well-stocked.
- Assisting patients onto gurneys and loading them into the ambulance.
- Driving an ambulance as quickly and as safely as possible to transport patients to the hospital.
- Providing first aid or administering oxygen if the patient requires care before reaching the hospital.
- Sanitizing the ambulance and safely disposing of any medical waste and soiled linens.
- Maintaining your driving log with daily entries and noting patients’ names and addresses, travel times, mileage, and service performed.
- Reporting accident facts to medical personnel and police officers, when necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent CPR certification
- Valid driver’s license (DL) & defensive driving skills
- Willingness to participate in on-the-job training
- Knowledge of radio/standard radio transmission codes
- Pass physical agility test
- 3 years working experience as a driver desirable
- Effective problem-solving and decision-making skills
How To Apply for AAR Healthcare Uganda Jobs 2022
Interested and Qualified, Send your applications and valid academic documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 19th August 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.