Mansour Automotive Jobs 2022 – Fresher HR Specialist
Job Title: HR Specialist – Mansour Automotive Jobs 2022
Organization: Mansour Automotive
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Mansour Automotive Profile:
Mansour Group entered the automotive sector in 1975, when it was appointed as the official General Motors (GM) dealer in Egypt. The company’s vision is to be the “leader in the marketing and distribution of transportation products”, supported by world-class customer service
HR Specialist/Generalist is responsible for overseeing business and operational tasks related to Human Resources Department including but not limited to recruitment, data tracking, contracts, benefits, budget, reports, documentation etc. This position will work closely with all Department Heads, Supervisors, and Administration as well as serve as back up to the HR supervisor
Roles and responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the HR head in administering the performance evaluation process
- Maintains human resource information system, records and compiles reports from the database and ensure compliance with group polices and country laws
- Participates in developing and administrating employee relations plans and programs to support building positive organization culture and engaged workforce
- Performs benefit administration to include enrolments, terminations, claims resolution, change reporting, reviewing invoices for accuracy, and communicating benefit information to employees including
- Support HR head with managing, tracking, and administrating talent development programs and initiatives
- Support talent acquisition process for each open position, to achieve manpower plan and hiring needed according to group standards
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or Equivalent is prefrable
- Two (2) to three (3) years of Human Resources experience, Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organizational development, employee relations and safety training, Professional Human Resources certification preferred, not required
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of public human resources administration including recruitment, classification, compensation and benefits
- Ability to prioritize and deal with competing demands
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of existing variables in situations where only limited standardization exits
- Ability to make decisions in accordance with laws, ordinances, regulations and established policies
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, employees, customers, and the general public
- High degree of flexibility, organization, and self‐motivation
- High level of interpersonal skills and evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality. Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials
- Up to date knowledge of business region local employment law, culture, and HR practices.
- Proficiency in using a variety of computer software applications, specifically Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
How To Apply for Mansour Automotive Jobs 2022:
All interested and qualified persons are strongly encouraged to apply by submitting their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 31st October 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.