SeaOwl Energy Uganda Jobs 2022 – Material Analyst
Job Title: Material Analyst – SeaOwl Energy Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: SeaOwl Energy Services
Duty Station: Uganda
Direction: Contracts & Procurement
Reports to: SAP & Stock Senior Engineer
SeaOwl Energy Services Profile:
SeaOwl manages the complete recruitment cycle from sourcing, recruitment, mobilization and personnel planning for energy customers. It is specialized in highly-skilled profiles and the underlying activity of designees / staff mainly covers drilling and off-shore oil rig management. It also provides scalable, integrated operations & maintenance resources and services covering the lifecycle of energy assets, as well as tele-operated surveillance and maintenance services.
We are currently recruiting experienced Paralegal on behalf of a major international Company. S/he will be responsible for the administrative work and tasks of the Legal Department. S/he will assist the Company Secretary in all activities and tasks related to the Board and the Company Secretarial function. S/he will also work closely with the Shareholders Relation Officer and the Executive Assistants to manage the various communications, minutes and company records. S/he will protect the interests of the Company by maintaining the correct processes and records required of the Company.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Coordinates with Technical Administrators (TADM) for correct data input in Material Master Forms (MMF) ensuring to comply with group recommendation (short / long descriptions, classification, etc.) and to have HSE and QA/QC requirements embedded.
- Ensures consistency & quality of SAP Material Master creations for all materials (Stock items and Non-stock items) and support Key User for material management in SAP and BW.
- Manages planning for stock materials replenishment, to ensure availability for operational requirement, to avoid shortage of material, to optimize stock level and to reduce surplus.
- Works closely with Logistics / Warehouse to check physical inventory against SAP on regular basis, identifies any discrepancy and launches corrective actions promptly.
- Initiates and coordinates with TADMs for dead stock reduction regularly.
- Coordinates with TADMs for replenishment of material proposed by Material Replenishment Planning (MRP) in SAP for material optimization, cost avoidance and stock saving.
- Assists Partners’ Inventory Audits at the warehouses.
- Manages all C&P stock transactions in SAP.
- Controls the various returned materials from drilling activities and liaises with Finance and TADMs for reintegration.
- To ensure that all stock items and their parameters are set to optimum level avoiding over stock as well as zero stock.
- To ensure physical stock replenishment and availability in accordance with parameters.
- To guarantee the accuracy and the updating of the stock database.
- To ensure that Financial and Physical stocks match each other.
- To identify, recommend and participate to all optimization actions in relation to stock (cost avoidance saving, stock reduction, optimization of stock level, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years of international experience in managing Drilling & Wells related materials, with good understanding of Drilling Service field operations.
- Knowledge and understanding of drilling materials and procedures.
- Knowledge and understanding of inventory control and materials management processes.
- Understanding of material specification, certification, and verification processes.
- Understanding of the interfaces between materials function, user departments and Technical Administrators.
- Good inter-personal and analytical skills.
This job will be on Resident basis
How To Apply for SeaOwl Energy Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Closing Date: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.