NFT Consult Uganda Jobs 2022 – Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer – NFT Consult Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: NFT Consult Uganda
Job Location: Kampala with frequent field movements
Reports to: Head of Programs
As a young, non-profit organization working towards achieving an ambitious goal in a challenging environment, Teach for Uganda are looking for an exceptional individual who embodies our core values, is self-driven, honest, a strategic thinker, detail oriented and has a knack for numbers to add to our dynamic staff and help fulfill our mission.
Teach For Uganda is seeking an organized and overachieving Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer to implement the monitoring and evaluation framework and tools to measure the effectiveness and impact of Teach For Uganda across its full theory of change. He/she will work under direct supervision of the Head of Programs and managing one M&E Assistant, and with the programs team to ensure our work is impact driven and to enable constant learning through evaluation of program performance.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Setting an impact strategy and vision (25%)
- In Collaboration with the head of programs, set vision and drive the strategy to evaluate the impact and effectiveness of Fellowship program.
- Implement comprehensive monitoring and evaluation framework (clarifying intended outcomes and impact, M&E plan, and rituals and systems for reflection) against Teach For Uganda’s theory of change and strategic vision
- Identify the most meaningful measures to analyze the impact the organization has on students, fellows and community.
Designing Monitoring and Measurement for Learning (40%)
- Design and establish approaches, tools and systems to gather data and information to measure and evaluate effectiveness and strength of program at the student, fellows, and alumni level during pre-service, in-service and leadership development training programs in collaboration with the training & support, and alumni teams.
- Establish internal evaluation with Recruitment and Selection, Training and Support and Alumni teams to maintain long-term evaluation and foster program adaptations.
- Build the skills of and develop the Training and support team, Recruitment team, alumni team and Fellows by designing and delivering training sessions on data analysis, data interpretation, and implementing monitoring and measurement tools.
- Collect, compile and analyse data and aggregate it into reports that highlight trends, correlations, results and progress, but also provide strong recommendations for strategies to enable internal strategic decisions.
- Measure organizational outcomes and key performance indicators and work with the programs team to correlate their KPIs to organisational KPIs and outcomes.
- Analyze strength of the program to evaluate the impact and effectiveness of the Fellowship program on student outcomes, fellow development and alumni leadership.
Engaging Internal and External Stakeholders (35%)
- Collaborate with marketing team to illustrate impact of the program externally.
- Act as a liaison with Teach For All on the implementation of the student survey, the alumni survey, and the completion of the Global Data System.
- Develop external materials, resources, and processes to communicate impact to different external stakeholders and support grant reporting.
- Support the development of an external research agenda to guide TFU’s external research and evaluation efforts.
- Under graduate degree and 3 year’s or masters degree and 1 year’s experience in economics, statistics, monitoring and evaluation or education research
- Strong understanding of and alignment to Teach For Uganda mission, vision and core values.
- Experience in designing and implementing evaluation framework, log frames, and data collection and analytical tools.
- Experience working with sales force is an added advantage.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple work streams across different teams.
- Understanding of statistical concepts involved in survey design and data analysis.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, statistical software and database management.
- Ability to design survey/questionnaire and other research/program evaluation instruments (e.g. interviews, focus groups, assessments).
- Ability to analyze data effectively and communicate results in a clear manner.
- Ability to receive feedback and apply those suggestions to improve practice.
- Ability to summarize disparate information in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to travel upcountry, this position requires regular visits to Fellow’s schools in rural Uganda.
- Ability to ride a motorcycle.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
TFU Competencies (for all TFU Staff): We want you to apply if you:
- Put Children First at the center of everything you do.
- Possess a Sense of Responsibility of you invest above and beyond what is expected of you.
- Have the quest to Continuously Learn
- Exercise Humility and Respect for all
- Are able to exercise Teamwork
How To Apply for NFT Consult Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Please upload your resume with 3 professional referees and a one-page cover letter to
Your cover letter should include why you are interested in Teach For Uganda and in this position. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.