IDI Uganda Jobs 2022 – Fresher Locum Training Operations Officer
Job Title: Locum Training Operations Officer – IDI Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Infectious Disease Institute
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Senior Training Operations Manager
Infectious Diseases Institute Profile:
The mission of the Infectious Diseases Institute (IDI) is to “Strengthen Health Systems in Africa with strong emphasis on Infectious Diseases through Research and Capacity Development”. IDI has six operational areas through which it works to achieve its mission: Prevention, Care and Treatment, Training, Research, Laboratory services (including the CAP-certified IDI Core Lab & Translational Lab), Global Health Security and Health System Strengthening Programmes.
Infectious Diseases Institutes in conjunction with other partners in the USAID Regional Integration to enhance services –North Acholi (RHITES-N, Acholi) supports 8 districts of the ACHOLI Sub region to develop capacity, improve and strengthen systems, through proven best practices across priority services of integrated HIV Care and treatment, TB, Malaria, MNCH, RHFP, Nutrition, WASH and Strengthening Laboratory Quality Management Systems (SLMTA) and Hub operations in Acholi region.
Under the supervision of the Senior Training Operations Manager, with direction from Trainers, the Operations Officer will coordinate: logistical aspects related to the implementation of the training program and the living and transportation needs of the trainees and the safety, use and tracking of training equipment and resource materials. Additionally, the Operations officer will take on general office administrative and operations responsibilities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Coordination of logistical aspects related to the implementation of training activities
- Avails course application forms to prospective applicants.
- Receives and archives training applications.
- Distribution of schedules and necessary training materials to trainers, trainees, and partner sites.
- Follows up on session scheduling and resource requirements with both trainers and partner organizations.
- Participates in preparation of payments to Trainers, participants and placement sites as directed.
- Conducts, Summates and archives course evaluations.
- Participates in the organization of training social events.
2. Living and transportation requirements for the training program
- Organizes and coordinates transportation for trainees and trainers.
- Helps in distribution of stipends and accommodation allowances to trainees.
- Escorts trainees to placement sites whenever necessary.
3. Equipment and resource materials
- Stores, and tracks training resources, including books, journals, video taped lectures, projectors and computers.
- Updates training room equipment inventories.
- Responsibility for the set up and put away of equipment.
- Orders for office and equipment supplies (toner, cartridge, stationery) from the store as needed.
- Tracks sign off of equipment by trainees and trainers.
- Communicates any equipment problems and damages to the Senior Training Operations Manager.
- Monitors the condition of training rooms and training equipment regularly.
- Responsibility for opening and locking of the lockable units for LCD, laptops, training and computer rooms and their general security.
- Keeps Keys for the training rooms and lockable LCD units.
4. Office administrative responsibilities
- Maintain a current inventory of office and training room supplies
- Regularly informs the Senior Training Operations Manager and Course Coordinators/trainers of required supplies
- Distribution of documents, letters to trainers and trainees as required.
- Coordinates courier drop off/pick up.
- Typing, printing and photocopying of documents as requested/required
- Ensure general cleanliness of the training rooms
5. Filing, Record-Keeping, Data management
- Timely enter all trainee’s information into MIST
- Work hand in hand with course coordinators to write training reports
- Distribution and archiving of documents as requested
- Maintain and regularly updates office filing system.
- Files documents as requested/required
- Prepare materials for trainees i.e. lecture CDs, session evaluations, name tags, participants registrations, classroom training directorates etc
- Support on follow up of alumni
- Perform other duties as necessary
Minimum Qualifications for IDI Uganda Jobs 2022:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Ability to work with and communicate with local and international trainees
- Flexibility and ability to take initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and teamwork
- Excellent English language skills
- Advanced computer skills
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- University Degree in Social sciences, Business Administration, or Development studies.
- Must have experience having worked with a busy training institution providing operational support to training activities for at least one year.
How To Apply for IDI Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 28th August 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.
Get Email Job Updates
Search Jobs Here
Most Popular Jobs
- QA/QC Inspector – China Petroleum Pipeline Engineering Co., Ltd
- HSEQ Quality Co-ordinator – Total Energies
- Logistics Safety Coordinator Graduate – Hima Cement Ltd
- Nutrition Assistant – DanChurchAid (DCA) Uganda
- Banking Officer – Yako Bank (U) Limited
- Front Desk Administrator – Total Energies
- Administrative Assistant – MRC/UVRI
- Research Associate – The Share Trust
- Graduate Management Trainee – Airtel Uganda
- IT Assistant – Reach Out Mbuya
Categories: Jobs In Uganda
- Accounting Jobs In Uganda (495)
- Administration & Secretarial Jobs In Uganda (1,281)
- Agricultural Jobs In Uganda (156)
- Auditing Jobs In Uganda (107)
- Aviation Jobs In Uganda (47)
- Banking Jobs In Uganda (394)
- Beauty and Saloon Jobs In Uganda (2)
- Building and Construction Jobs In Uganda (2)
- Business & Development Jobs In Uganda (297)
- Call Centre Jobs In Uganda (35)
- Career Advice (12)
- Catering Jobs In Uganda (23)
- Communications Jobs In Uganda (103)
- Counselling Jobs In Uganda (45)
- Customer Care Jobs In Uganda (116)
- Data Collection Entry and Analysis Jobs In Uganda (359)
- Debt Collection Jobs In Uganda (23)
- Driving Jobs In Uganda (179)
- Economist Jobs in Uganda (6)
- Education Teaching and Lecturing Jobs In Uganda (137)
- Embassy Jobs In Uganda (67)
- Engineering Jobs In Uganda (370)
- Entrepreneurship (2)
- Environment Jobs in Uganda (71)
- Fashion Design Jobs (3)
- Fast Food & Restaurant Jobs (9)
- Field Jobs in Uganda (316)
- Finance Jobs (682)
- Food Science and Nutrition Jobs in Uganda (92)
- Freelancing Jobs (2)
- Front Desk Jobs in Uganda (82)
- Geoscience Jobs in Uganda (5)
- Graduate Trainee Jobs in Uganda (394)
- Graphics & Design Jobs (10)
- Guidance & Counseling Jobs (17)
- Health & Safety Jobs in Uganda (63)
- Hospitality & Tourism Jobs in Uganda (42)
- Hotel Jobs (18)
- Human Resource Jobs in Uganda (222)
- Human Rights Jobs (27)
- ICT and Computer Jobs (482)
- Insurance Jobs in Uganda (85)
- Internal Audit Jobs in Uganda (30)
- Internships & Trainings in Uganda (533)
- Laboratory Jobs in Uganda (116)
- Land Surveying Jobs (2)
- Legal Jobs (121)
- Manufacturing Jobs (27)
- Marketing Jobs (144)
- Media and Mass Communications Jobs (68)
- Medical & Health Jobs In Uganda (459)
- Micro finance Jobs in Uganda (132)
- Monitoring and Evaluation Jobs in Uganda (250)
- NGO Jobs in Uganda (2,573)
- No Experience Jobs in Uganda (631)
- Nursing Jobs in Uganda (27)
- Oil and Gas Jobs (12)
- Part Time Jobs in Uganda (40)
- Pharmacy Jobs in Uganda (22)
- Procurement & Supply Chain Jobs in Uganda (215)
- Projects Management Jobs in Uganda (312)
- Public Relations Jobs in Uganda (13)
- Quality Assurance (4)
- Real Estate Jobs in Uganda (5)
- Receptionist Jobs in Uganda (64)
- Records Library and Document Control Jobs (91)
- Research Jobs In Uganda (125)
- Sales and Marketing Jobs in Uganda (325)
- Scholarships for Ugandans (10)
- Social Work Jobs in Uganda (265)
- Sports Jobs (1)
- Statistics Job in Uganda (73)
- Stores Management Jobs in Uganda (103)
- Supervisor Jobs (3)
- Taxation Jobs in Uganda (16)
- Telecom Jobs in Uganda (29)
- Translator Jobs (3)
- Transport and Logistics Jobs in Uganda (150)
- Typing jobs (2)
- Uganda Government jobs (299)
- UN jobs in Uganda (411)
- Uncategorized (321)
- Veterinary Jobs in Uganda (4)
- Volunteer jobs in Uganda (89)