Jubilee Health Insurance Jobs 2022 – 30 Fresher Sales Agents
Job Title: 30 Sales Agents – Jubilee Health Insurance Jobs 2022
Organization: Jubilee Health Insurance
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Jubilee Health Insurance Profile:
Jubilee Insurance Ltd, was established as the first incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa in August 1937. We have since spread our wings and sphere of influence as the No. 1 Insurance Company in the region with offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and Mauritius and are recognized as the largest Composite Insurer in East Africa with over 450,000 clients.
The position holders will be responsible to sell various products of Jubilee Health Insurance Company.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by your line manager from time to time.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Positive Attitude
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledgeable about the sales cycles.
- Market Awareness
- Customer centricity.
- Ownership & Commitment
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Field.
- Demonstrated proficiency with the MS Office software (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is required.
- One (1) year experience in sales required
- Sales Agents will be rewarded by a commission payment for the sales they close.
- JHICU also has Competitive reward schemes on top of commission.
How To Apply for Jubilee Health Insurance Jobs 2022
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please send your application, CV together with your academic documents as one document either in PDF or Word Format to email@example.com quoting clearly the Position in the subject line note later than 5:00 PM on Wednesday 31st August, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 31st August 2022 at 5:00 PM
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.