NSSF Uganda Jobs 2022 – Procurement Specialist
Job Title: Procurement Specialist – NSSF Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: National Social Security Fund (NSSF)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Procurement Manager
National Social Security Fund (NSSF) Profile
National Social Security Fund (NSSF) is positioning itself as the Social Security Provider of Choice in Uganda. With our shared purpose of being the Social Security Provider of choice, providing exceptional customer service and better operations with a well-motivated and skilled workforce, we are looking to recruit persons with high integrity and dedication to work with us.
This role will provide advisory to end users on appropriate procurement methods, market prices, evaluation of bids, terms of reference and report on the procurement process for goods, works and services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the development and tracking of the Procurement and Disposal Unit strategy in line with the organization’s strategy.
- Advise end users in the preparation of the annual Procurement Plan
- Verification of completeness of procurement requisitions from user departments and advising them on how to improve their submissions
- Take decisions on the choice of the procurement method, and shortlist bidders based on the established procurement guidelines.
- Prepare the solicitation documents for works, goods and services; advise Contracts Committee on the appropriateness of the solicitation document, justification for the choice and evaluation criteria.
- Conduct negotiations with suppliers and recommend the award of contract or otherwise.
- Engage with different stakeholders in and out of the fund to facilitate the achievement of departmental and organizational objectives
- Liaise with suppliers and project managers regarding updates and details of goods
- Create purchase orders and tally these with supply requests and orders
- Analyze invoices to ensure accuracy of goods delivered
- Analyze bid offers during the evaluation process, comparing them with the approved budget and making reports.
- Attend meetings with the legal department to ensure any contractual obligations are favourable to the company
- Supervise the entire budget estimation and sourcing operations.
- Assist in asset management procedures as and when required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Quantitative Economics, Legal, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or Procurement.
- Professional qualification -CIPS will be an added advantage
- Work Experience: 3 years of hands-on experience in procurement-related functions in a busy public/commercial institution is required.
- Commitment & Integrity
- Proactivity & Innovation
- Getting Work Done
- Relationship Building
- Communicating and Influencing
- Resilience & Resourcefulness
- Thinking and Problem Analysis
- Procurement Strategy Management
- Contract and Supplier Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Category Management
- Inventory/Logistics Management
- Market Analysis(Advanced)
How To Apply for NSSF Uganda Jobs 2022
nterested individuals should click https://forms.office.com/r/xxCnQZmK0b to fill out the application form and also send copies of their application letter, curriculum vitae and academic qualifications, addressed to the Chief of People and Culture to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 26th August 2022.
Women are encouraged to apply. Please note that canvassing or lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate.
Deadline: 26th August 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.