Doctor’s Case Medicals Jobs 2022 – 2 No Experience Medical Officers
Job Title: 2 Medical Officers – Doctor’s Case Medicals Jobs 2022
Organization: Doctor’s Case Medicals Ltd
Doctor’s Case Medicals Ltd Profile
Doctor’s Case Medicals Ltd is a privately owned company that was incorporated in Uganda in 2017 with major interest in entrepreneurial participation in the health sector value chain. Since incorporation, it has been operating as Doctors Case Clinic providing upscale medical services to the general population, cooperate clients and organizations 24 hours a day seven days a week. Doctor’s case Clinic which is our flagship business is registered and Licensed by Uganda medical and dental practitioner’s council.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for playing a role in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of patients
- Ensuring the highest standards in patient care is maintained.
- Evaluates patients and refers them to specialized health care (consultants).
- Actively participates in the delivery of quality health care to patients including designing SOPs and facility specific guidelines.
- Takes part in Outreach and community health programs.
- Pro-actively participates in continuing Professional Development Programs.
- Reporting to senior management, as well as liaising between administrative and medical staff.
- Ensuring consistent and accurate medical recordkeeping practices.
- Provides routine technical support to all Junior medical staff
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine and Surgery
- Registration with Uganda Medical and Dental practitioners’ council.
- Good record and knowledge of work ethics and professional conduct
- Proficient at surgical procedure and handling medical emergencies
How To Apply for Doctor’s Case Medicals Jobs 2022
Application documents are to be Scanned and sent (all in one PDF or word document) to email@example.com Hand written application documents can also be delivered at the respective addresses
Required documents are; your updated CV, original Academic documents, and application letter (hand-written and signed )
Deadline: 26th August 2022 at 4:30 PM
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.