Davis & Shirtliff Uganda Jobs 2022 – Fresher Water treatment Engineer
Job Title: Water treatment Engineer – Davis & Shirtliff Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Davis & Shirtliff Uganda
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Group Water Treatment Manager
Davis & Shirtliff Uganda Profile:
The Davis & Shirtliff Group is the leading supplier of water and energy solutions in the region. The Group is Kenyan-based and operates through a network of Kenyan branches as well as regional subsidiaries in Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Rwanda, South Sudan, Zimbabwe and DRC with a total complement of over 800 highly trained, professional staff.
The successful candidates will join a dedicated team of specialists in the water and energy sectors which have significant potential for future growth. The job will provide a challenging and stimulating work environment with excellent growth opportunities for the successful candidates.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Designing and selling complete range water & wastewater treatment products and solutions to customers and prospects.
- Participate in water and wastewater treatment project deployments, supervision, monitoring, inspection, and de-snagging.
- Preparation of tenders, quotations, presenting to clients and converting to orders.
- Carrying out technical service visits and provide technical support as required within the region.
- Graduate in a relevant Engineering discipline from a recognised University.
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in Water and Wastewater Treatment Projects with minimum Upper Second-Class Hons Degree.
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office packages.
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- A good team player.
- Project management skills including ability to organize, schedule, prioritize and multi-task in a dynamic environment.
How To Apply for Davis & Shirtliff Uganda Jobs 2022
All candidates who wish to join Davis & Shirtliff should apply online at the link below.
Closing Date: Friday 9th September 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.