Numida Uganda Jobs 2022 – No Experience Graduate Intern (Data Analyst)
Job Title: Graduate Intern (Data Analyst) – Numida Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Numida Uganda
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Numida Uganda Profile:
Numida uses proprietary credit models and tech-enabled underwriting workflows to provide working capital loans to African micro businesses. Business owners download our app, apply for a loan in minutes from their place of business, and are approved within a day. Currently, there’s $200 billion in unmet credit demand by micro businesses across the continent. Since Jan. 2021, Numida has disbursed more than $12,000,000 in unsecured credit to more than 21,000 micro and small businesses enabling business owners to increase their incomes, create jobs, and grow the Ugandan economy. We are Uganda’s first YC-backed startup and are also backed by MFS Africa, Pioneer Fund, Launch Africa, Soma Capital and more
Traditionally overlooked and underserved micro and small businesses (MSBs) in emerging markets deserve to have great tech built to serve their needs. Numida is the first and largest mobile platform in East Africa focused on offering convenient, accessible, and appropriate financial services specifically to MSBs. With the wealth of data collected through our platform, we are well positioned to connect business owners to the financial and non-financial services they need in order to grow their business, whether it be credit, savings, insurance, payments, logistics, customer acquisition, or financial & HR management. Due to our deep knowledge of our customers, Numida is becoming renowned for building technology that MSBs love. Within 10 years, we anticipate enabling at least 1 million small business owners on the continent to achieve their dreams.
We are looking for a self-driven, eager-to-learn graduate intern on our data team. The data team is responsible for supporting decision-making by providing insights and advanced analytics across teams within Numida. When you join us, you’ll have considerable responsibility, and receive training and career development prospects to help you grow and excel in your role and as an individual.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collect, organize, clean, interpret and produce reports across a range of data sets.
- Understand the company’s overall concept, including the brand, clients, product goals, and all aspects of service.
- Document our systems and processes to make a knowledge base that will aid self-service analytics for the entire team.
- Work with multiple departments to prioritize their data needs and provide accurate reports to enable prompt decision-making for our operations.
- Support team by answering urgent, ad hoc data questions as they arise
- Locate, define and communicate new process improvement opportunities
- Quality assurance of existing queries, dashboards, and other visualizations to ensure accurate data is shared with the rest of the team.
Minimum Qualifications for Numida Uganda Jobs 2022:
You should join us if :
- You are interested in building a career in data analysis
- You have little to no experience in data analysis
- You have the hunger to grow and the ability to learn quickly
- Confidence, supported by a proactive approach to work
- The ability to analyze complex issues
- Astute judgment and strong communication skills
- A talent for building relationships
- General programming knowledge is required.
WHY NUMIDA IS FIT FOR YOU:
- At Numida, we believe our values make a difference
- We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
- We are transparent
- We succeed when our customers succeed
- We do not only get things done but also in the right way.
- We value, support, and help each other grow.
- And we have fun!
How To Apply for Numida Uganda Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 28th August 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.