Jubilee Health Insurance Jobs 2022 – Fresher Actuarial & Analytics Manager
Job Title: Actuarial & Analytics Manager – Jubilee Health Insurance Jobs 2022
Organization: Jubilee Health Insurance
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Jubilee Health Insurance Profile:
Jubilee Insurance Ltd, was established as the first incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa in August 1937. We have since spread our wings and sphere of influence as the No. 1 Insurance Company in the region with offices in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and Mauritius and are recognized as the largest Composite Insurer in East Africa with over 450,000 clients.
The main purpose of this role is to evaluate and provide advice to the health company regarding, minimum technical provisions, product development and pricing activities, Risk modelling underlying the Solvency Capital Requirement, adequacy of reinsurance arrangements and compliance with related statutory and regulatory requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Providing advisory on the insurer’s actuarial and financial risks; on the adequacy of the technical provisions and other liabilities and guidance on the insurer’s solvency position.
- Evaluating and providing advice on risk modelling and use of internal models, where applicable; on the insurer’s solvency position and guidance to the Board on the selection of key actuarial assumptions.
- Providing expertise and influence decisions on actuarial matters for the Board.
- Pricing of insurance contracts including reviewing and opining on existing underwriting policies.
- Product development and pricing.
- Scenario and sensitivity testing.
- Providing guidance on adequacy of reinsurance arrangements
- Developing and tracking pricing actuarial analytics
- Maintaining, developing and distributing actuarial reports.
Underwriting, Data and Analytics Functions
- Define and set standards for customer and business data requirements for underwriting and business performance monitoring.
- Provide regular and insightful business intelligence reports relating internal business performance to industry performance and emerging global trends.
- Working in conjunction with IT and various business teams, create relevant performance monitoring dashboards to support real time decision-making.
- Ensure that set underwriting policy controls are adequate and that the same are implemented through our underwriting systems and processes.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Line Manager/ supervisor from time to time.
- Business acumen
- Market Awareness
- Continuous Innovation
- Ownership & Commitment
- Team Spirit
- Keen attention to detail
- Degree in Actuarial Science
- A member of Actuarial Association of Uganda.
- Successfully completed at least 1 or 2 Exams leading to a full Actuarial qualification.
- Certified Actuarial Analyst or possesses a qualification equivalent to Certified Actuarial Analyst awarded by an Actuarial Society or body recognized by International Actuarial Association.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite and packages
- Minimum of Two (2) years’ experience preferably in an Insurance Company.
How To Apply for Jubilee Health Insurance Jobs 2022
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please send your application, CV together your academic documents as one document either in PDF or Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting clearly the Position in the subject line
Deadline: 5:00 PM on Tuesday 30th August, 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.