NFT Consult Uganda Jobs 2022 – No Experience Call Center Agents
Job Title: Call Center Agents – NFT Consult Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: NFT Consult Uganda
Job Location: Kampala with frequent field movements
Our client is a Knowledge Management (KM) and Information Technology (IT) products and services company seeking to hire a dynamic, proactive individual to join their busy call centre immediately.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Making sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit client needs.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- He/she must have attained a Bachelors’ degree as minimum qualification.
- A credit in Math & English at UCE Level is a must
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, professional phone voice.
- Understanding of company products, services, and policies.
- Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software, and strong typing skills.
- Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense situations.
- Strong time management and decision-making skills.
How To Apply for NFT Consult Uganda Jobs 2022
Interested and Qualified, Please apply on firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 6th September 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.