The Room Jobs 2022 – Career Support Associate (Financial Analyst Program)
Job Title: Career Support Associate (Financial Analyst Program) – The Room Jobs 2022
Organization: The Room
Duty Station: Remote
The Room Profile
In 2035, Africa will have the largest workforce in the world and will need to catalyse transformation by empowering its largest untapped resource – its people. The African Leadership Group is an ecosystem of institutions with a shared vision to harness Africa’s abundant human capital and transform the continent and the world by selecting, developing, and connecting 2 million ethical and entrepreneurial leaders by 2030. ALG was founded over 15 years ago by Fred Swaniker, a serial entrepreneur recognised by Time Magazine as one of the 100 most influential people of 2019.
ALX and The Room are two brands of the African Leadership Group. ALX is our training arm, focused on developing skills for the fourth industrial revolution – software engineering, data science, UX design, cyber security, etc.) to ensure that Africa is able to compete effectively as the world undergoes a digital transformation. The Room is our connection arm, a community that our young talent join to access a lifetime of extraordinary opportunities and meaningful relationships. To learn more about us, please read this article about why we launched The Room & this article about the impact of our development programs on African youth.
ABOUT THE FULFILMENT TEAM
The fulfilment team harnesses the power of The Room’s global network by identifying exceptional talent and connecting them to opportunities. Along the way, the team unlocks value by making it easier for companies to find the top talent they need by maximising the fill ratio and shortening the time to fill to enable client, talent and company success through service excellence.
In pursuit of our mission, we encourage autonomy, creativity, and experimentation. We embrace risks and failure. We seek those that have a beginners’ mindset, are lifelong learners, thrive in uncertain circumstances and uncharted territory, and have a deep passion for youth engagement. If you’re entrepreneurial and ready to work in a hyper-growth environment, this is a chance to build a new business and learn an insane amount in a compressed period of time.
This role is a dynamic, and one that is at the core of our mission. You will have the opportunity to lead thinking around setting up exceptional talent support to ensure talent success in jobs. exercise a broad set of skills on a daily basis. You will conduct conversations with program fellows, providing continuous support and guidance, channeling your inner coach to improve their self-awareness and suggesting areas for development. Would you like a chance to be part of a team cracking a code that can fundamentally transform the future of Africa – two million entry-level jobs by 2030? As the Career Support Associate, you would be doing just that!
Roles and Responsibilities:
Your goal is to provide the support needed to Financial Analyst Fellows to ensure they have a helping hand and listening ear as they embark on their professional journey.
More specifically, your role will require you to:
- Set up the Financial Analyst Career Support helpline
- Train Career Support Financial Analyst Fellows on how to adequately provide support
- Conduct periodic check ins with Fellows to provide continuous guidance
- Engagement & experience design: Plan and run weekly workshops on relevant topics
- Data driven reporting: gather insights from Talent Success and share feedback with other teams
Minimum Qualifications for The Room Jobs 2022:
- 2 years of relevant work experience
- You have excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills: you can effectively articulate and communicate ideas, both verbally and in writing
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail: you pay close attention to all of the small particulars when working on a task or project
- Strong organisational capabilities and relationship building skills: : you can maintain an ongoing level of engagement with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong project management skills: You can successfully bring a project from start to finish
- A self-starter, problem solver, strategic thinker
- Adaptable and flexible to operate effectively in a constantly evolving environment
- Not afraid to make mistakes and learn from them
- Humility and openness to feedback: you proactively seek feedback for improvement and have an insatiable curiosity and hunger to grow
- You have a starter mindset and are comfortable with ambiguous, ever-changing situations
- Google Suite proficiency
- Data analytics and financial modelling capabilities – Must have
We would also like to remind you that this is a remote job, which means that you can work from anywhere in the world. However, we have a strong preference for the GMT – GMT+4 time zones.
How To Apply for The Room Jobs 2022
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit their applications through the link below.
Deadline: Open until filled
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.