Old Mutual Uganda Jobs 2022 – Fresher Investment Analyst
Job Title: Investment Analyst – Old Mutual Uganda Jobs 2022
Organization: Old Mutual Uganda
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Old Mutual Profile:
Old Mutual is a premium African financial services organisation that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key market segments in 14 countries. The lines of business include Life and Savings, Property and Casualty, Asset Management and Banking and Lending.
Our Group was established in Cape Town in 1845 as South Africa’s first mutual life insurance company, offering financial security in uncertain times.
Our purpose is to help our customers thrive by enabling them to achieve their lifetime financial goals, while investing their funds in ways that will create a positive future for them, their families, their communities and broader society. In this way, we significantly contribute to improving the lives of our customers and their communities while ensuring a sustainable future for our business.
We now employ more than 30 000 people and operate in 14 countries across two regions Africa (South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Malawi, Tanzania, Nigeria, Ghana, Uganda, Rwanda, South Sudan and eSwatini) and Asia (China)
Roles and responsibilities:
- Conducting due diligence on companies and industries by researching, reading financial statements and market data and make recommendations to investment committee.
- Analyzing financial information relating to specific companies, e.g. company results, profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow statements to determine how an organisation is positioned to deliver for investors
- Keeping up to date with market developments, new investment products and all other areas that can affect the markets, e.g. movements in the economies of relevant countries
- Perform regular reconciliations with the custodian to ensure more accurate reporting to clients
- Drafting and writing research reports for the investment committee or client use
- Making recommendations to fund managers, being able to position ideas and articulate to the fund manager about the risk or payoff for each recommendation
- Working with portfolio manager to ensure that all compliance regulations are met.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by your supervisor
- Bachelor of Commerce Honours (BCom Hons): Finance
How To Apply for Old Mutual Uganda Jobs 2022:
All interested and qualified persons are strongly encouraged to apply by submitting their applications through the link below.
Deadline: 30th August 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.