Administrative Assistant – UGANDA NATIONAL OIL COMPANY
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Organization: UGANDA NATIONAL OIL COMPANY
Duty Station: Kampala
Provide general administrative services to support UNOC business operations.
Roles and responsibilities
- Answer incoming calls and direct them to appropriate officers.
- Record and distribute appropriately all incoming and outgoing correspondences in the department
- Manage the documentation storage and retrieval in the respective department and efficiently label files for easy identification
- Establish a track record of the movement of documents in the files for easy reference and accountability
- Type letters, memos, reports and other correspondences of the department
- Undertake other activities administrative activities such as photocopying, binding documents and filing
- Support departmental meetings, engagement in scheduling, booking rooms, availing refreshments and any documentation as required.
- Coordinate staff and UNOC guest travels including Air Ticket and Hotel booking.
- Generate minutes for minutes and engagements in the department and ensure actions are followed through.
- Participate in preparing and monitoring of departmental plans and budgets.
- Support consolidation of the monthly departmental reports.
- Provide for Front Office cover in inevitable circumstances.
- Assist in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of departmental supplies and maintain a database of such supplies.
- Initiate procurement processes in the department and liaise with the Procurement Unit to ensure timely delivery of the required goods and services
Minimum Qualifications for this job:
- A Bachelor’s Degree [Honours] in either Social Sciences, Law, Arts, Development Studies, Public Administration, Social Administration, Office and Information Management, Business Administration, Secretarial Management, Administrative Secretary or any relevant degree
- 0- 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Working knowledge of office management systems, procedures and equipment.
- Proficiency in MS Office [MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook
- Excellent organizational, planning, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize and multitask
All interested applicants should submit their applications online via the link below:
Closing Date: 7th October 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.