10 Case Management Officer – Save The Children
Job Title: 10 Case Management Officer – Kyaka II & Kyangwali
Organization: Save the children
Duty Station: Uganda
Are you passionate about being an advocate for children? Do you want to use your expertise to bring about lasting change for children and be a part of an inspiring, dynamic global movement?
The Case Management Officer under the direct supervision of the Case Management Coordinator is primarily responsible for conducting all steps of the child protection case management process for an assigned number of individual children vulnerable to violence, abuse, exploitation, neglect and their families in this process.
Roles and responsibilities
• Case Management for Individual Children and their Families
• Community and Inter agency Coordination
• Case Management Teamwork
• Adhere to the Child Protection Policy, Safeguarding policy and Code of Conduct
Minimum Qualifications for this job:
• Minimum of Bachelors in Social work, Counselling Psychology, Social Sciences or relevant discipline.
• Previous work experience in community development or with an NGO (preferably in child protection).
• Minimum 2 years of professional experience working with children.
• Excellent writing, facilitation, and organizational skills.
• Excellent command of the local language of the affected population.
• Strong drive for results and ensuring timely delivery of quality products.
• Experience managing child protection cases in a sensitive and child friendly manner.
• Excellent communication and engagement skills with children and their caregivers.
• Able to empathize with children and families that have been impacted by the humanitarian emergency.
• Experience working with case files and databases and providing regular documentation.
• Good understanding of social welfare systems and child protection mechanisms
• Excellent community mobilization skills.
• Ability to work individually and within a team.
• Good analytical, problem solving and project planning skills.
• Able to communicate clearly and strategically with internal and external stakeholders as a representative. This includes effective negotiation and representation skills.
• Computer knowledge – Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
Interested candidates should submit their applications using the links below:
Closing Date: 30th September 2022, 5.00 pm.
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.