Planning & Development Graduate trainee – Total energies
Job Title: Planning & Development Graduate trainee
Organization: Total energies
Duty Station: Kampala
Roles and responsibilities
- Provide support to the Planning and Development unit.
Minimum Qualifications for this job:
- Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum and Production, Industrial Chemistry, Process, and Chemical Engineering, or related field.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel.
- Maximum 2 years experience after graduation.
- Internship experience within the Oil & Gas or any other industrial sector is an added advantage.
Interested candidates should submit their applications online via the link below:
Closing Date: 14 October 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.