No Experience Finance & HR Intern – Médecins Sans Frontières
Job Title: Finance and HR Intern
Organization: Médecins Sans Frontières
Duty Station: Kampala
Roles and responsibilities
• Organizing and preparation (rooms, schedules) for interviews and tests
• Support the administration team to improve the transit system of our expats.
• Prepare document and organise visa applications
• Organize work schedule for housekeepers and replacements when necessary
• Provide administrative support to other departments
• Takes responsibility for all filing of administrative documentation.
• Weekly Preparation of the Daily workers payment basing on presented time sheets
• Preparation of Per Diem payments
• Assist in making copies for monthly accounting closure
• Payments of suppliers in a strict but swift manner, in accordance with the MSF purchasing and payment procedures for the mission
• Prepare cheque payments
• Ensure copies of cheques/proof of transfer are always attached to voucher
• Ensure proper filing and archiving of monthly accounting, according to MSF
• Check and prepare all original monthly paper accounting documents
• Receive invoices for payment
• VAT (Compiling and making copies on a monthly basis)
Minimum Qualifications for this job:
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Business Management or HR Management Degree and General Administration
- Team worker, Flexibility; mobility, rigor, pro-activity, able to work with multi-disciplinary and multicultural people.
- English is mandatory, and French is a strong asset.
Interested candidates should submit their applications via email at:
or hand deliver to MSF Swiss SUKA HR office
Closing Date: 21st October 2022.
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.