Office Assistant – Uganda Investment Authority
Job Title: Office Assistant
Organization: Uganda Investment Authority
Duty Station: Kampala
Roles and responsibilities
- Responsible for all basic cleaning in and around offices in the building.
- Cleans floors and rooms including dust mopping, damp mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, picking up larger objects off the floor, and spot cleaning glass and windows.
- Cleans restrooms, including restocking dispensers, emptying trash, cleaning and sanitizing fixtures, cleaning mirrors, spot cleaning partition doors and walls, sweeping and mopping tile floors, and cleaning toilets and urinals.
- Vacuums, empties trash, and replaces liners.
- Sets up, stocks, and maintains cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Monitors and maintains sanitation and organization of assigned areas.
- Transports dirty linens to correct area to be cleaned and restocks areas with clean linens.
- Assists other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests.
- May be required to shop for cleaning supplies as needed
- May be required to stock Kitchen and Board Room supplies as needed
- Responsible for reporting repairs and replacements encountered when executing daily tasks.
- Carrying out official errands
- Giving support to staff in photocopying, binding and printing official document
- Performs additional duties as needed and as assigned by the supervisor
Minimum Qualifications for this job:
- A minimum of at least an O-level Certificate and any other higher qualification is a must.
- At least 2 years’ experience as cleaner or office assistant in a busy work environment/organization.
- Must be health and clean since he/she is dealing with health and safety engagements
- Should have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Proven integrity and wise judgment
Interested candidates should submit their applications with updated CVs and Certified Academic Documents addressed to;
The Director General,
Uganda Investment Authority,
UIA Kampala Industrial & Business Park (Namanve) Office
P.O Box 7418, Kampala.
Hand deliver your applications to the above address. NO email applications.
Closing Date: 28th October 2022
For similar Jobs in Uganda today and great Uganda jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.