Laboratory Assistant – IRC Uganda
Job Title: Laboratory Assistant
Organization: International Rescue Committee
Duty Station: Bidibidi
Roles and responsibilities
- Carry out phlebotomy for all tests to be conducted;
- Receive/collect, lab samples and analyse/test them;
- Keep accurate records and confidentiality of tests conducted;
- Carry out laboratory tests and produce accurate results;
- Participate in development/updating and implementation of laboratory standard operation procedures (SOPs);
- Participate in report writing by compiling reports on tests carried out at the health facility laboratory;
- Carry out quality control of laboratory reagents and equipment;
- Assist in drawing-up laboratory plans and budgets;
- Mentor the laboratory volunteers, and any other trainees;
- Ensure safety of clients in the laboratory.
- A Certificate in Laboratory Technology or diagnostics
- Registered with the Allied Health Professionals Council
- Possession of a valid practicing license.
- Atleast two years of working experience in a similar environment
Interested candidates should submit their applications online via the link below:
Closing Date: 27th October 2022
For similar Jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.