Monitoring and Evaluation Graduate Intern Plan International
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Graduate Intern
Organization: Plan International
Duty Station: Kampala / Kamuli / Lira / Nebbi / Adjumani / Yumbe.
Roles and responsibilities
- Participate in the design and implementation of project monitoring tools as per project M&E plan and Support data collection initiatives of the project and ensure use of appropriate tools in collection, compilation, and reporting across the project.
- Monitor on a routine basis the implementation of project activities and report on the progress towards targets.
- Participate in and support in organizing capacity building initiatives at the project level.
- Participate in monthly project review meetings and share any key findings from the field visits with the project team for further action.
- Proactively participate in the project’s research, evaluation and learning initiatives including reviewing and validating reports, and leading reflection and dissemination processes.
- Ensure that Plan International’s global policies for Safeguarding Children and Young People is fully embedded in his or her work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Quantitative Economics, Social Sciences, Social Work, Development Studies, community Psychology or a related field.
- Must have acquired at least a Second-Class upper degree from a recognized University or institution
- Should have Graduated between the years 2021 and 2022
Interested candidates should submit their applications online via the link below:
Closing Date: November 15th, 2022
For similar Jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.