General Nurses – Lifeline International Hospital
Job Title: General Nurses
Organization: Lifeline International Hospital
Duty Station: Kampala
Roles / Responsibilities:
- To ensure comprehensive nursing care plans for patients
- To administer treatments and medications prescribed by the clinician/doctor.
- To ensure close monitoring of patients’ symptoms and report changes in patient status
- Maintain complete and accurate patient records
- Prepare patients and assist with patient examinations and therapies.
- Advise patients on health maintenance and preventative medicine
- Provide educational, emotional, and psychological support to patients and family members
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment in compliance with healthcare procedures and regulations
- Adhere to infection-control protocols
- To follow medication administration and storage procedures and regulations.
- To remain flexible and perform other duties as required.
- Must have a diploma in nursing from the approved nursing program.
- Must have a current license offered by the Ugandan nursing board.
- At least (2) two years experience working in an active health care setting.
Interested candidates should address their applications to the head of human resources and development via the email below;
Closing Date: Open until filled
For similar Jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.