Hospital Receptionist – Lifeline International Hospital
Job Title: Hospital Receptionist
Organization: Lifeline International Hospital
Duty Station: Kampala
Roles / Responsibilities:
- Welcomes patients and visitors in person or on the telephone and answers inquiries.
- Scheduling appointments in person or by telephone as directed by the clinician/doctor.
- Keeps patient’s appointments on schedule by notifying providers of patients’ arrival, and reviewing service delivery compared to the schedule.
- To ensure proper documentation of required patient information and prompt communication.
- Comforting patients with anxiety, answering patients’ questions, and maintaining the reception area.
- Helps patients in distress by responding to emergencies.
- Ability to work under pressure and react effectively to emergency situations.
- Protect patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of medical, personal and financial information.
- Must have a certificate/diploma in administration.
- At least 2(two years) experience working in a health care facility.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology.
Interested candidates should address their applications to the head of human resources and development via the email below;
Closing Date: Open until filled
For similar Jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.