District TB Services Officer – Infectious Diseases Institute
Job Title: District TB Services Officer
Organization: Infectious Diseases Institute
Duty Station: Koboko
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide technical assistance and mentorship for health workers in HIV/AIDS and TB
- Provide continuous clinical mentoring in all areas including reporting
- Support Continuous Medical Education (CME) programs for all staff
- Support coordination of health education talks in HIV/AIDS related fields
- Lead and strengthen quality improvement activities in all HIV/AIDS related fields at all facilities
- Support referral and linkages for clients receiving care at supported facilities
- Support HMIS and program reporting for all supported facilities
- Support Health Facilities in management of non-suppressed clients
- Participate in compilation and reporting processes as required from time to time
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Community Health
- Training in clinical management of HIV/AIDS and opportunistic infections
- Active registration with the Allied Health Professionals’ Council
- At two-year and above work experience in a busy clinical HIV/AIDS setting
- Experience in clinical care of infants, children and adolescents.
- Specific experience and training in TB management.
- Ability to interact productively and work in a team environment
- Self-motivated, innovative and capable of meeting deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills required (Both oral & written)
- willingness to travel and provide care services at selected health facilities and outreaches
- Willingness to work and live in rural areas is required
- Good interpersonal skills
Interested candidates should submit their applications online via the link below:
Closing Date: 17th November 2022
For similar Jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.