Regional Training Officer – Marie Stopes
Job Title: Regional Training Officer
Organization: Marie Stopes
Duty Station: Kampala
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working with district leadership, identify and select suitable PHWs to undergo FP/PAC training guided by established selection criteria.
- Conduct on job mentorship for selected PHWs in provision of quality FP/PAC services, Adolescent’s health services, data quality management, stock management and share appropriate field reports with documented SMART action plans.
- Work with Clinical quality team to Implement annual clinical quality assurance plans for assigned PHWs, conduct competence assessment and reinforce quality standards based on QTA feedbacks
- Review and assess facility performance dashboards, conduct data validation and use available data to inform decision for channel performance improvement to meet the project/individual agreed projections.
- Minimum, Diploma in Nursing, Midwifery and Clinical Medicine, Bachelors in any related field will be an added advantage
- People management experience is preferred
- Must have an up-to-date registration certificate with the appropriate regulatory council.
- At least 2 years of experience in implementing health related interventions at district level, preferably in FP service delivery and mentorship
Interested candidates should submit their applications online via the link below:
Closing Date: 13th November 2022
For similar Jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.