Field Marketing Officer – Watu
Job Title: Field Marketing Officer
Duty Station: Mbale / Masaka / Gulu / Soroti / Lira / Iganga / Ndeeba / Mbarara / Fort Portal
Roles and Responsibilities
- Represent Watu Credit Ltd in the field and implement the Company’s marketing strategy.
- Good understanding of company policies and procedures.
- Develop robust knowledge of all products and services
- Develop positive relationships with existing clients for repeat business
- Generate new customer leads through approaching clients during field visits:
- Provide daily reports and feedback on field activities to key stakeholders, including local market opportunities, competitor activities and customer intelligence.
- Organize a calendar of marketing events such as workshops, promotions, roadshows etc.
- Handle company resources responsibly and record/track expenses in an organized manner.
- Maintain & promote Stakeholder Relationships: Dealerships, Stage Chairmen, Community Leaders.
- Preform any other duties assigned to you from your supervisor from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration – Marketing, Social Science, or any relevant field
- Ability to market and sell a product
- Being able to ride a motor bike is an added advantage.
Interested candidates should submit their applications online via the link below:
Closing Date: Open till filled
For similar Jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.