Data Entry Clerk (Computer Programming) – UBTEB
Job Title: Data Entry Clerk (Computer Programming)
Ref No: UBTEB/HRM-EXT/006/11/2022
Duty Station: Kampala
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist in writing and testing code for new programs and computer instructions
for the Board.
- Participate in coding, editing source-code and debugging the Board’s EMIS.
- Assist in automating, and updating programs and software solutions.
- Participate in identifying and correcting coding system and programme errors.
- Provide support in managing database systems
- Participate in rewriting and maintaining programs for different operating
- Assist in implementing build systems
- Participate in providing technical support to programme users
- Participate in collaborations with other software developers in the creation of
- Assist in securing programs against cybersecurity threats.
- Perform any other duties assigned to him/her from time to time.
- A minimum of Diploma in Computer Science or Computer Programming from a
- 20 – 40 years of age at entry.
Three sets of handwritten applications with detailed CVs and photocopies of Academic Certificates, Testimonials, Transcripts and/or Result slips; Three (3) most recent and clear passport size photographs, Names and addresses of two referees, A letter of recommendation from the current or most recent employer, telephone contacts and emails of both the applicant and the referees; should be submitted in sealed envelopes and hand delivered to the address below.
The Job title and Reference Number should be clearly written on the top
left corner of the envelope. Applications should be addressed to;
The Executive Secretary,
Uganda Business and Technical Examinations Board;
Plot 7 Valley Drive, Ntinda;
P. O. Box 1499;
Kampala – Uganda.
Closing Date: 13th December 2022.
For similar Jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Please contact Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.