Administrative Assistant – Watoto
Job Title: Administrative Assistant – Medical
Organization: Watoto Child Care Ministries
Duty station: Watoto – Bbiraa
Roles and responsibilities:
1. Administrative Roles.
- Support the day-to-day operations of the Watoto clinics in compliance with policies, procedures, appliance laws and regulations.
- Ensure timely information update on the online information system and routine management to ensure visibility within the department.
- Coordination with internal stakeholders for prompt response and action of joint projects.
- Coordinate and liaise with external stakeholders to ensure healthy, sustainable and mutual relationships.
- Support and coordinate all hospital appointments, referral, discharges, and the billing processes across the clinics.
- Coordinate Insurance services across clinics and submit monthly insurance claim forms.
- Participate in the development, implementation, and compliance of polices, procedures. Coordinate and mobilise the medical staff for department events.
2. Budgeting and Resource stewardship.
- Timely requisition for funds for department activities and accountabilities.
- Manage timely procurement of departmental supplies.
- Monitor department budgets and timely preparation of reports.
- Maintain an up-to-date database of patient health records, inventory, and schedules.
- Participate in the departmental periodic budget planning cycle, reviews, make alignments where necessary.
3. Coordination of Medical teams and partnership engagements.
- Ensure efficient planning of all medical teams and efficient reporting on project activities.
- Coordinate the process of temporary registration and license of health professionals with relevant national authorities.
- Support in the resource mobilisation of partners for medical care.
- Hold at least a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in healthcare administration or its equivalent from a recognised institution.
- A background in hospital administration, medical procurement, and logistics
- At least a minimum of two years’ working experience in a similar role in a reputable organization.
- Good communication, documentation, report writing and computer literacy.
- Should be a team player, result oriented, self-motivated, able to work with minimum supervision and for long hours.
Interested applicants should send their applications online via the link below:
Closing Date: 20th January 2022
For similar Jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.
Get Email Job Updates
Search Jobs Here
Most Popular Jobs
- Banking Officer – Yako Bank (U) Limited
- Graduate Logistics Safety Coordinator – Hima Cement Ltd
- IT Assistant – Reach Out Mbuya
- Front Desk Administrator – Total Energies
- Accounts Assistant – Armstrong Consulting Engineers
- Administrative Assistant – MRC/UVRI
- Graduate Management Trainee – Airtel Uganda
- Research Associate – The Share Trust
- Front Desk Agent – Mestil Hotel
- ALIGHT Uganda Jobs 2022 – No Experience Human Resource Intern
Categories: Jobs In Uganda
- Accounting Jobs In Uganda (495)
- Administration & Secretarial Jobs In Uganda (1,281)
- Agricultural Jobs In Uganda (156)
- Auditing Jobs In Uganda (107)
- Aviation Jobs In Uganda (47)
- Banking Jobs In Uganda (394)
- Beauty and Saloon Jobs In Uganda (2)
- Building and Construction Jobs In Uganda (2)
- Business & Development Jobs In Uganda (297)
- Call Centre Jobs In Uganda (35)
- Career Advice (12)
- Catering Jobs In Uganda (23)
- Communications Jobs In Uganda (103)
- Counselling Jobs In Uganda (45)
- Customer Care Jobs In Uganda (116)
- Data Collection Entry and Analysis Jobs In Uganda (359)
- Debt Collection Jobs In Uganda (23)
- Driving Jobs In Uganda (179)
- Economist Jobs in Uganda (6)
- Education Teaching and Lecturing Jobs In Uganda (137)
- Embassy Jobs In Uganda (67)
- Engineering Jobs In Uganda (368)
- Entrepreneurship (2)
- Environment Jobs in Uganda (71)
- Fashion Design Jobs (3)
- Fast Food & Restaurant Jobs (9)
- Field Jobs in Uganda (316)
- Finance Jobs (682)
- Food Science and Nutrition Jobs in Uganda (91)
- Freelancing Jobs (2)
- Front Desk Jobs in Uganda (82)
- Geoscience Jobs in Uganda (5)
- Graduate Trainee Jobs in Uganda (393)
- Graphics & Design Jobs (10)
- Guidance & Counseling Jobs (17)
- Health & Safety Jobs in Uganda (62)
- Hospitality & Tourism Jobs in Uganda (42)
- Hotel Jobs (18)
- Human Resource Jobs in Uganda (222)
- Human Rights Jobs (27)
- ICT and Computer Jobs (482)
- Insurance Jobs in Uganda (85)
- Internal Audit Jobs in Uganda (30)
- Internships & Trainings in Uganda (533)
- Laboratory Jobs in Uganda (116)
- Land Surveying Jobs (2)
- Legal Jobs (121)
- Manufacturing Jobs (27)
- Marketing Jobs (144)
- Media and Mass Communications Jobs (68)
- Medical & Health Jobs In Uganda (459)
- Micro finance Jobs in Uganda (132)
- Monitoring and Evaluation Jobs in Uganda (250)
- NGO Jobs in Uganda (2,572)
- No Experience Jobs in Uganda (631)
- Nursing Jobs in Uganda (27)
- Oil and Gas Jobs (12)
- Part Time Jobs in Uganda (40)
- Pharmacy Jobs in Uganda (22)
- Procurement & Supply Chain Jobs in Uganda (215)
- Projects Management Jobs in Uganda (312)
- Public Relations Jobs in Uganda (13)
- Quality Assurance (3)
- Real Estate Jobs in Uganda (5)
- Receptionist Jobs in Uganda (64)
- Records Library and Document Control Jobs (91)
- Research Jobs In Uganda (125)
- Sales and Marketing Jobs in Uganda (325)
- Scholarships for Ugandans (10)
- Social Work Jobs in Uganda (264)
- Sports Jobs (1)
- Statistics Job in Uganda (73)
- Stores Management Jobs in Uganda (103)
- Supervisor Jobs (3)
- Taxation Jobs in Uganda (16)
- Telecom Jobs in Uganda (29)
- Translator Jobs (3)
- Transport and Logistics Jobs in Uganda (149)
- Typing jobs (2)
- Uganda Government jobs (299)
- UN jobs in Uganda (411)
- Uncategorized (321)
- Veterinary Jobs in Uganda (4)
- Volunteer jobs in Uganda (89)