5 Quality Control Graduate Trainees – Fresher Jobs Uganda
Job Title: 5 Quality Control Graduate Trainees
Organization: A Catering Client
Duty Station: Entebbe
Duration: 3 Months
Roles and responsibilities:
- Inspect all raw materials for compliance.
- In liaison with the QA manager, investigate customer complaints.
- Prepare and assist the QC Team leader in preparing quality reports.
- To manage and guide production staff for better quality and food safety. Analysis of all quality parameters and reporting on a daily basis.
- Ensure that all products being produced are within internal standards and communicate any deviation from internal standards.
- Inspect final products and communicate non-compliance to the QA manager immediately.
- Carry out monthly microbiological tests on products.
- Participate in the review and implementation of quality and food safety programs.
- Ensure GMPs / GHPs are effectively implemented throughout the company
- Assist in coordinating and supporting internal audits and audits conducted by third parties.
- Participate in root cause analyses and implement preventive and corrective action plans.
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Food Science and Technology, or any other related field from a recognized university.
- OR a Diploma in the above areas with previous experience (at least 1-2 years) in a similar post.
- Strong character and personality – Ability to influence groups of people.
- Ability to work under pressure and weekends.
- Very good writing and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and minor changes in processes.
- Keen attention to detail, ability to follow procedures, ability to transparently manage stores, filing, and meet deadlines, work independently and cooperatively with team members.
- Proven ability to solve problems innovatively.
- A clear willingness and ability to enforce compliance with client’s procedures is essential
Interested applicants should submit their CV/Resume ONLY to:
- This is NOT a paid position. It’s a 3 Months internship.
- The best-performing interns will be confirmed as Quality Controllers with a full-time salary at the end of the internship.
Closing Date: 29th January 2023
For similar Jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.