4 Contact Centre Officers – Post bank
Job Title: 4 Contact Centre Officers
Organization: Post bank
Roles and responsibilities
- Treat customers with utmost courtesy when receiving inbound telephone calls, emails, or social media messages directed to the Bank’s customer contact centre.
- Respond to customer queries and inquiries using accurate and comprehensive knowledge of the Bank’s products, processes, and general information.
- Resolve customer complaints whenever possible or promptly escalate them to the relevant department.
- Keep yourself informed about the Bank’s products, processes, and relevant contacts to ensure that customer issues (inquiries, queries, or complaints) are addressed correctly and as a priority, with e¬orts made to resolve them on the spot or within an hour.
- Monitor the availability of ADC (alternative digital channels) proactively and collaborate with stakeholders to rectify downtime causes.
- Escalate issues received and/or identified to the relevant internal stats¬ or units and follow up on outstanding issues promptly.
- Analyze the content of customer interactions proactively to identify opportunities for service improvement and communicate recommendations to the relevant functions through your line manager.
- Generate customer interest in alternative services or products o¬ered by the Bank during customer interactions.
- Prepare timely regular activity and performance reports for your line manager and other relevant parties.
- Maintain an up-to-date database for customer contacts in conjunction with relevant parties within the Bank.
- Support all marketing-related programs.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business management or related h¬eld
- 1-2 years’ cognate experience in contact centre management.
- Strong command of English and pro¬ciency in at least two local languages.
- Strong customer-centric mindset.
- Excellent telephone and email etiquette.
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Up-to-date knowledge of the bank’s products, services
- Strong decision-making skills, including active listening, appropriate
- questioning, applying appropriate interventions, and o ering timely updates and conclusive feedback.
- Proactive problem-solving skills, including analysing information received/collected by the team over time to identify and address root causes.
How to apply
Online applications addressed to Chief Human Resources Officer, PostBankUganda. Send the application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject.
Application deadline: 3rd May 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
For similar Jobs, please remember to subscribe using the form below:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Subscribe to Blog via Email
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.