Summer Internship – Citi Bank Uganda Jobs
Job Title: Summer Internship
Organization: Citi Bank Uganda
Roles and responsibilities:
- Hands on work experience as a member of the team you are selected for
- Get a solid understanding of the broad range of financial services and products Citi provides
- Understand the business and client needs – we strive to create the best outcomes for our clients with financial ingenuity that simple, creative and responsible solutions
- Conduct research and analyze industry trends to support our bespoke advice and superior value proposition
- Participate in client development – Citi aims to be the best banking partner for our clients by delivering differentiated client experiences and maintaining a reputation of excellence and integrity.
- We look for highly motivated candidates with a strong work ethic, a positive and proactive mindset, and a firm desire to learn and succeed
- A keen interest in financial markets and current affairs is critical.
- We value diverse thinking and encourage students from all degree disciplines to consider our opportunities.
- Studies in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Engineering, and Information Technology subjects are beneficial but not essential.
- You are due to be graduating in 2024.
- On course to achieve a 2:1 (or equivalent) at the undergraduate level in any degree.
- You have an interest in business
- You are fluent in a 2nd language (this is desirable but not essential)
How To Apply:
Interested applicants should apply online via the link below:
Applicants to attached their CV, Cover Letter and Updated Academic History
Application Deadline: 23rd May 2023.
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.