112 Program Assistants – Brac Uganda
Job Title: 112 Program Assistants (Social Empowerment)
Organization: BRAC Uganda
Location: Lacor, Layibi, Pabbo, Palemo-Deri Kamdini, Amolatar, Amuria, Dokolo, Katakwi, Kumi, Ngora, Bund bugyo, Kagadi, Kamwenge, Miytana, Nakaloke, Sironko, Budduda, Kapchorwa, Mbale, Nateete, Kalerwe, Kawempe, Nansana, Buwenge, Buyala, Kamuli, Namwendwa
Roles and responsibilities:
- Lead the AIM program inception activities including community mobilization and participant selection, club selection and setup, mentor selection and onboarding. community mobilization, mapping and establishing social empowerment linkages for participants.
- Lead the implementation and supervision of social and economic empowerment activities in assigned clubs as per program design, activity plan and budget.
- Organize and support Youth Development Committees in the target communities.
- Ensure achievement of club-level program targets as per Implementation Guideline and report any operational/ management issues to Branch Manager.
- Coordinate closely with the Technical Sector Specialists (TSS) to seek technical guidance and knowledge; provide support to TSS as needed.
- Guide and supervise mentor activities under the social empowerment component and develop their capacity by providing regular coaching, mentoring, and training. Attend monthly coordination meetings organized at the branch level and provide updates on club activities, flagging any issues needing attention from the branch/area manager.
- Support BM with all branch-level procurement and logistics and other tasks, as required.
- Ensure cash flow by submitting cash requisition timely for smooth day-to-day operations.
- Organize and facilitate social empowerment training for participants; provide support to connect program participants with broader linkage services.
- Follow-up closely with participants to minimize attrition and prepare monthly attendance reports and bi-monthly drop-out reports.
- Prepare MIS and financial reports and other reports and ensure timely submission.
- Bachelors in social sciences, Development Studies, Community Development, or any relevant humanities.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the international development sector, including experience working with marginalized communities to implement community development programs including microfinance, livelihood, agricultural and food security, and/or girl’s and women’s empowerment programs.
- ONLY female candidates will be considered for this position.
How To Apply:
Interested applicants should email their CV with a letter of interest mentioning educational grades, years of experience, and current and expected salary at email@example.com
Please mention the name of the position in the subject bar.
Only complete applications will be accepted and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 25 May 2023
No employer should ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Fresher Jobs Uganda if it ever happens with any of the jobs that we advertise.
Search Jobs Here
Most Popular Jobs
- Finance Assistant – Aga Khan Foundation
- Trainee Strengthening Civil Society – GIZ Uganda
- Accounting Assistant – EBC Uganda Jobs
- Banking Officers – Equity Bank
- Administrative Assistant – Heritage International School
- Comprehensive CV & Cover letter Writing Service – Order Here!
- Stores Assistant – Baylor College of Medicine
- Trainee Waitstaff – Java House Uganda
- Junior Accountant – TotalEnergies
- Best Undergraduate Internship Placement Companies in Uganda 2022
Categories: Jobs In Uganda
- Accounting Jobs In Uganda (513)
- Administration & Secretarial Jobs In Uganda (1,308)
- Agricultural Jobs In Uganda (156)
- Auditing Jobs In Uganda (108)
- Aviation Jobs In Uganda (52)
- Banking Jobs In Uganda (403)
- Beauty and Saloon Jobs In Uganda (2)
- Building and Construction Jobs In Uganda (2)
- Business & Development Jobs In Uganda (300)
- Call Centre Jobs In Uganda (35)
- Career Advice (13)
- Catering Jobs In Uganda (26)
- Communications Jobs In Uganda (104)
- Counselling Jobs In Uganda (46)
- Customer Care Jobs In Uganda (119)
- Data Collection Entry and Analysis Jobs In Uganda (378)
- Debt Collection Jobs In Uganda (23)
- Driving Jobs In Uganda (179)
- Economist Jobs in Uganda (6)
- Education Teaching and Lecturing Jobs In Uganda (142)
- Embassy Jobs In Uganda (68)
- Engineering Jobs In Uganda (379)
- Entrepreneurship (2)
- Environment Jobs in Uganda (72)
- Fashion Design Jobs (3)
- Fast Food & Restaurant Jobs (9)
- Field Jobs in Uganda (327)
- Finance Jobs (703)
- Food Science and Nutrition Jobs in Uganda (94)
- Freelancing Jobs (2)
- Front Desk Jobs in Uganda (85)
- Geoscience Jobs in Uganda (5)
- Graduate Trainee Jobs in Uganda (422)
- Graphics & Design Jobs (10)
- Guidance & Counseling Jobs (17)
- Health & Safety Jobs in Uganda (65)
- Hospitality & Tourism Jobs in Uganda (44)
- Hotel Jobs (19)
- Human Resource Jobs in Uganda (226)
- Human Rights Jobs (28)
- ICT and Computer Jobs (499)
- Insurance Jobs in Uganda (86)
- Internal Audit Jobs in Uganda (31)
- Internships & Trainings in Uganda (566)
- Laboratory Jobs in Uganda (118)
- Land Surveying Jobs (2)
- Legal Jobs (122)
- Manufacturing Jobs (40)
- Marketing Jobs (146)
- Media and Mass Communications Jobs (70)
- Medical & Health Jobs In Uganda (467)
- Micro finance Jobs in Uganda (132)
- Monitoring and Evaluation Jobs in Uganda (254)
- NGO Jobs in Uganda (2,618)
- No Experience Jobs in Uganda (634)
- Nursing Jobs in Uganda (27)
- Oil and Gas Jobs (12)
- Part Time Jobs in Uganda (41)
- Pharmacy Jobs in Uganda (22)
- Procurement & Supply Chain Jobs in Uganda (219)
- Projects Management Jobs in Uganda (316)
- Public Relations Jobs in Uganda (13)
- Quality Assurance (6)
- Real Estate Jobs in Uganda (5)
- Receptionist Jobs in Uganda (65)
- Records Library and Document Control Jobs (93)
- Research Jobs In Uganda (136)
- Sales and Marketing Jobs in Uganda (329)
- Scholarships for Ugandans (10)
- Security Jobs in Uganda (1)
- Social Work Jobs in Uganda (270)
- Sports Jobs (1)
- Statistics Job in Uganda (78)
- Stores Management Jobs in Uganda (107)
- Supervisor Jobs (3)
- Taxation Jobs in Uganda (16)
- Telecom Jobs in Uganda (29)
- Translator Jobs (3)
- Transport and Logistics Jobs in Uganda (153)
- Typing jobs (2)
- Uganda Government jobs (300)
- UN jobs in Uganda (415)
- Uncategorized (324)
- Veterinary Jobs in Uganda (4)
- Volunteer jobs in Uganda (90)